|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Muster to Ultimate El Power in your hands and let your [Eid] shape its form.
|[Edel Eid Response Skill]
|Swaying El Keim
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Cycle Chant||Edel Eid (Mut)||Edel Eid (Rein)||Edel Eid (Wille)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits Per Light||Light Count||Icy Wind (Magical)||Enemy DebuffMove SlowdownEnemy DebuffMove Slowdown Duration||Max Hits|
|El Light||Light Explosion||El Light||Light Explosion||Foggy Darkness||Explosion||Foggy Darkness||Explosion||Summoning Light||Creation Light||Summoning Light||Creation Light||Summoning Light||Creation Light|
|PvE||613%||117%||24||24||502%||2228%||15||1||865%||1403%||30||2||2||3||530%||5 Seconds||27||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Critical Requiem||Heavy Requiem|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|360 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
|Mode||Cycle Chant||Edel Eid (Mut)||Edel Eid (Rein)||Edel Eid (Wille)|
Tips and Details
- The 2 Summoning Lights to either side of you during Edel Eid (Rein) are actually split in half right around the height you are standing at. As such, enemies at the same elevation as you (or ones that are tall enough) can be hit twice by the Summoning Light on one side of you. The 3 Creation Lights (one on top of you and two directly next to you) are also split in half the same way.
- The Summoning Lights will pull enemies into the Creation Lights as they close in on you. Most enemies are hit around 10~20 times by the Summoning Light this way.
- Enemies close to you, either from casting it point-blank or them being dragged towards you, will always be hit by the Creation Light on that side as well as the one on top of you, dealing 4 hits total. Most enemies are also hit by the Creation Light on the other side of you, so it's not uncommon to land all 6 hits from it even on small enemies.
- Only an enemy that is wide enough and stretches past you, such as Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Buster attack can take full damage from the entire skill.
- Edel Eid (Mut) Foggy Darkness is affected by the Free Training hit count error and will deal an extra hit there.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||安魂曲||Requiem|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||安魂曲||Requiem|
Erbluhen Emotion - Skills