|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Summon demonic stones that fall down that automatically target nearby enemies.|
The demonic stones deal additional damage upon colliding with the ground.
Summons 4 demonic stones per second, 2 times.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Void Princess||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Damage(Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Demonic Stone Crash||Demonic Stone Explosion||Demonic Stone Crash||Demonic Stone Explosion|
|PvE||99%||230%||8||8||100 MP||13 Seconds|
|Haste Hell Drop||Critical Hell Drop|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Cooldown decreased to 60%||7.8 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- Because the skill's animation needs to make the dark magic circle appear first, the actual time between casting and when the stones start to drop is around 2 seconds instead of just 1.
- If an enemy is directly below a platform, the demonic stones may hit the platform instead of the enemy.
- Enemies can still be hit from above if they're large enough, however.
- This skill chases the nearest targets from caster instead of itself.
- The ring will teleport back to you if you move outside of the skill's range.
- If used on enemies who are currently launched above the ring's default position, the ring will "chase" the target as the stones launch them upwards.
- If there's no enemies nearby, the magic circle will just float in front of Aisha as it drops Demonic Stones.
- On the NA server, this skill's tooltip was not updated to reflect its new behaviour and it still claims you can aim the skill and hold down the skill key to summon more demonic stones.
- This skill was originally the first skill in the game to feature target shooting. However, this skill cannot be aimed anymore.
|Between its initial release and the 11/07/2013 KR Patch, the skill could be aimed and would not drop any demonic stones until you let go of the skill key. It also only dropped a single demonic stone.|
|Between the 11/07/2013 and 08/06/2015 KR Patch, the skill allowed you to aim it for one second until it would drop the demonic stone; you could then hold the skill key to drop more rocks, but you were locked in place while doing so.
|Void Princess Skills|