Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Yama Raja : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Burn Duration||Max Hits||Spirit Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Swing||Energy Release||Energy Explosion||Inner Explosion||Swing||Rakshasa Flames||Flame Amount||Inner Explosion|
|Energy Release||Energy Explosion|
|95||892%||313%||808%||3 Seconds||1||7||4||7||5||-5||150 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Swing||Energy Release||Energy Explosion||Inner Explosion|
|Haste Rakshasa Inferno||Critical Rakshasa Inferno|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds||99||MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Average damage assumes that you are properly positioned and the skill hit medium-sized, Super Armored enemy by Inner Explosion and any Flame from Energy Explosion.
- Range's maximum value of One side of the skill damage assumes that the enemy is high enough to be hit by the center top flame.
Tips and Details
- An explosion will occur around Ara herself as well, sharing the size and damage of an Energy Explosion but hitting 1 additional time.
- Each Energy Explosion launches targets away, though they will tend to bounce within the skill's reach. It is still better off used on enemies that cannot be launched.
- Any larger boss enemies can take full damage from one side of the skill if they are tall enough for the center top flame to hit them.
- Only extremely big bosses can be hit by Swing, Inner Explosion, and all Flames at the same time, such as Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Buster attack or Chaos Leviathan.
- Most medium and the player-sized targets are only hit by Swing and the center flame if you are sticking to them. It's better to fire this skill further from your enemy, even if it sometimes won't connect Swing or the center flame hits.
|Transcendence Yama Raja Skills|