|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Yama Raja : Transcendent||95|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Burn Duration||Max Hits||Spirit Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Swing||Energy Release||Energy Explosion||Inner Explosion||Swing||Rakshasa Flames||Flame Amount||Inner Explosion|
|Energy Release||Energy Explosion|
|PvE||892%||313%||808%||3 Seconds||1||7||4||7||5||-5||150 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||892%||313%||808%||3 Seconds||1||7||4||7||5||-4||120 MP||22 Seconds|
|Stage||Haste Rakshasa Inferno||Critical Rakshasa Inferno|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Normal||Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Range's maximum value of One side of the skill damage assumes that the enemy is high enough to be hit by the center top flame.
|Affected By Action Speed|
|* (See Tips and Details)|
Tips and Details
- An explosion will occur around Ara herself as well, sharing the size and damage of an Energy Explosion but hitting 1 additional time.
- Each Energy Explosion launches targets away, though they will tend to bounce within the skill's reach. It is still better off used on enemies that cannot be launched.
- Any larger boss enemies can take full damage from one side of the skill if they are tall enough for the center top flame to hit them.
- Only extremely big bosses can be hit by Swing, Inner Explosion, and all Flames at the same time, such as Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Buster attack or Chaos Leviathan.
- Most medium and the player-sized targets are only hit by Swing and the center flame if you are sticking to them. It's better to fire this skill further from your enemy, even if it sometimes won't connect Swing or the center flame hits.
- Action Speed will only affect Ara's motion during this skill. It will always hit at the same time and at the same intervals.
|Yama Raja Skills|