Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Yama Raja : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Burn Duration||Max Hits||Spirit Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Swing||Energy Release||Energy Explosion||Inner Explosion||Swing||Rakshasa Flames||Flame Amount||Inner Explosion|
|Energy Release||Energy Explosion|
|95||892%||313%||808%||3 Seconds||1||7||4||7||5||-5||150 MP||25 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Swing||Energy Release||Energy Explosion||Inner Explosion|
|Haste Rakshasa Inferno||Empowered Rakshasa Inferno|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||20 Seconds||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- An explosion will occur around Ara herself as well, sharing the size and damage of an Energy Explosion, but hitting 1 additional time.
- Each Energy Explosion launches targets away, though they will tend to bounce within the skill's reach. It is still better off used on enemies that cannot be launched.
- With proper positioning, a medium size, Super Armored enemy can take hits from the Inner Explosion and any flame's Energy Explosion simultaneously, allowing it to reliably do 10,355% (3,336% in PvP) Magical Damage, 12,426% (4,003.2% in PvP) with Empowered.
- Any larger boss enemies can take full damage from one side of the skill, taking 21,201% to 26,624% (6,830% to 8,577% in PvP) Magical Damage, or 25,441.2% to 31,948.8% (8,196% to 10,292.4% in PvP) with Empowered, depending if they reach high enough for the center top orb to hit them.
- With full hits, the skill can deal up to 42,893% (13,818% in PvP) Magical Damage, 51,471.6% (16,581.6% in PvP) with Empowered. This is currently only possible on Debrian Model Nasod Carrier, during its Energy Buster attack.
|Transcendence Yama Raja Skills|