|[Special Active: Bravery] Surround your spear with energy and deliver a powerful piercing attack. Ignore defense.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Ignition Spear (Magical)||Max Hits||Ignore Defense||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||1580%||5||100%||-5||150 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||1896%||5||100%||-5||150 MP||22 Seconds|
|Stage||Haste Ignition Spear||Useful Ignition Spear|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|Normal||Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 75%
- The calculation does not assume splash damage.
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- The skill deals splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- The lunge will pull enemies in its path along with it to the piercing point, allowing it to ensure as many enemies as possible are in the same spot for maximum damage, including enemies well behind you.
- Though currently, the pull effect is bugged when hitting certain enemies (noticeable against Herna Orb, CODE-Maya, and enemies in PvP). While sticking to them, it will push them behind Ara, making the skill almost completely miss all hits. It is better to keep a slight distance from said enemies while using this skill to avoid the bug.
- Due to a bug, this skill will do 6 hits or 11 hits with Useful trait if used in Free Training.
|Yama Raja Skills|