Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Draw out the M-3 Flamethrower and spray down enemies in front. Enemies hit will be inflicted with a [Burn] debuff. While the M-3 Flamethrower is drawn, it grants Super Armor and immunity against disable type status effects.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Gunner||20||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Flamethrower (Magical)||MP Burned
|Max Hits||Burn Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Initial||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Initial||Additional|
|20||180%||193%||348%||503%||1 MP||5||1~10||1~10||1~10||3 Seconds||100 MP||7~210 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Flamethrower (Magical)|
|Initial||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Gigantic M-3 Flamethrower||Heavy M-3 Flamethrower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- A full cast of this skill actually requires 310 MP. However, it will refund enough MP during the skill to allow a full cast without potions or the like.
- Each stage uses 7 MP per hit. After 10 hits are dealt and 70 MP has been used, the skill moves to the next stage.
- The skill is based on DFO's Gunner skill M-3 Flamethrower, although you are unable to move with it, even as a Heavy Barrel (the equivalent of DFO's Launcher class).
- This is the only Heavy Weapon skill to do magical damage instead of physical, contrary to its DFO counterpart which always dealt physical damage.
- However, this is fixed through the Over Strike Enhance passive damage conversion for Tempest Burster.