Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Request for bomber support.|
The bomber passes through the sky over a wide area, dropping Land Runner bombs at a fast rate, inflicting great damage on multiple enemies when the Land Runner explodes upon hitting the ground.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Drop Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits Per Cluster||Number of Clusters|
|Single Cluster Max Hits||Extra Cluster|
|35||359%||7||3||8||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Drop Explosion (Magical)|
|Heavy Mecha Drop||Absorbing Mecha Drop|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|25.2 Seconds||MP Gain of the skill increased to 150%|
|Per Cluster||Max||Per Cluster||Max||Per Cluster||Max||Per Cluster||Max|
Tips and Details
- While each individual cluster can deal up to 7 hits, enemies hit by more than one cluster at a time will always take a maximum of 10 hits regardless of size.
- While simultaneous clusters cannot hit more than 10 times, an enemy travelling between clusters (such as Glitter Vanguard) can end up being hit by newer clusters as it travels outside a previous one's range, thus exceeding the 10 hit limit, though there are very few enemies capable of doing this.
- Mecha Drop will follow the curves of a map, but it may find itself traveling off the map quite often due to the large gap between each cluster's spawn point, even on very weak curves.
- The missiles tend to explode on the first platform they come in contact with, which means targets below platforms tend to survive the skill even if they are on ground level with Rose.
- Using the skill while under the effects of a Dwarf's Potion currently causes the skill to pass through floors and platforms instead of exploding on contact.
- While at first glance the skill has nothing to do with any Land Runners, despite the icon showing a falling Land Runner and the description mentioning them specifically, the robots are actually attached to the side of the missiles that the plane drops.
- When cast, a shadow of an aerial bomber can be seen passing through.
|South Korea||메카 드롭||Mecha Drop|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||空投支援||Airdrop Support|
|France||Lâcher de méca||Mecha Release|
|Metal Heart Skills|