|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Call upon a bomber.|
Bomber will drop land runner bombs at a fast speed over a wide range. The bombs will explode and deal a great amount of damage to enemies.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Drop Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits Per Cluster||Number of Clusters|
|Single Cluster Max Hits||Extra Cluster|
|PvE||359%||7||3||8||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||431%||7||3||8||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Heavy Mecha Drop||Critical Mecha Drop|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|25.2 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Per Cluster||Max||Per Cluster||Max||Per Cluster||Max||Per Cluster||Max|
Tips and Details
- While each individual cluster can deal up to 7 hits, enemies hit by more than one cluster at a time will always take a maximum of 10 hits regardless of size.
- While simultaneous clusters cannot hit more than 10 times, an enemy travelling between clusters (such as Glitter Vanguard) can end up being hit by newer clusters as it travels outside a previous one's range, thus exceeding the 10 hit limit, though there are very few enemies capable of doing this.
- Mecha Drop will follow the curves of a map, but it may find itself traveling off the map quite often due to the large gap between each cluster's spawn point, even on very weak curves.
- Using the skill while under the effects of a Dwarf's Potion currently causes the skill to pass through floors and platforms instead of exploding on contact.
- Enemies on top of platforms must be hit by a missile directly to take any damage, as they will only explode on contact with the ground at your current level or lower.
- When used, this skill produces a red overlay all around the screen, which can negatively affect your frame rate.
- While at first glance the skill has nothing to do with any Land Runners, despite the icon showing a falling Land Runner and the description mentioning them specifically, the robots are actually attached to the side of the missiles that the plane drops.
- When cast, a shadow of an aerial bomber can be seen passing through.
|South Korea||메카 드롭||Mecha Drop|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||空投支援||Airdrop Support|
|France||Lâcher de méca||Mecha Release|
|Metal Heart Skills|