Laby and Nisha will help! So, everyone can be happy!
[A soul that shines radiantly]
Become a radiant soul
by understanding and accepting
Laby has been troubled ever since she'd realized the truth about Nisha. Laby promised that she would never forsake the bond with Nisha anymore. But, what will happen if she truly accepts Nisha? Even though they may have started as one, Nisha and Laby were now two separate entities. Laby was worried that when "Laby"and "Nisha" become one, that person will become something – someone… not "Laby", not "Nisha", but someone completely different.
Laby finally decides... If she still understands Nisha, and Nisha understands Laby, then maybe they don't need to become one. Nisha can still be Nisha, Laby can be Laby, and they can be together forever.
Nisha transforms, to share emotion with Laby. They will stay together, forever… Until the day all light fades to nothing.
Third Class Advancement
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Radiant Soul can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Radiant Soul) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
- Radiant Soul follows the reveal of what Nisha is during Distorted Memory Gap and her reflecting on the fact in Forgotten Elrian Sanctum. Following the main story, she decides that instead of becoming one entity again, they will both work together to share their sadness and happiness with each other.
- Nisha as Radiant Soul drastically changes to a radiant light to reflect that she is able to accept Laby's happiness.
- Unlike both Twinkle Child and Shining Romantica, the bright blue flower bud that's been on Laby's chest since her base job is no longer present in this advancement.
- It is possible that the power contained in the flower bud is now contained in the similarly shaped brooch near her chest that provides the icon for this class's advancement item in the Item Mall, the Oath of Friendship.
- The promotional outfit's stockings bear the same petal design that occurs when using any [Need Help, Laby?] skill after using I'm Helping!.