Difference between revisions of "Bloodia"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
= [[File:BlNEW.png]] Bloodia
= [[File:BlNEW.png]] Bloodia =
Revision as of 03:36, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
The crimson performance begins, only the moonlight can tame me.
Bloodia specializes in kicks and revolvers. Those cadets in the Empyrean army who show an affinity for firearms are selected for rigorous Bloodia training. When they complete this program, they join a secret state organization formed to execute dangerous, covert operations.
After establishing communications to Empyrean for the first time since she came to Elrios, Rose found out that there was an attack at the Imperial Palace which left the Princess injured. Rose in a panic sought the help of Luichel to guide her in the ways of agility and precision while Lenphad and Zero created a new weapon for her. With her new found strength, Rose now rips through the field like a bloody tornado.
First Class Advancement
- Collect Broken Nasod Mechanism from Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect Repair Wrench from Little Soldier in 2-5: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Suburbs of Wally's Castle in 10 minutes.
- Collect Energy Core from Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Bloodia can advance into a Crimson Rose.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
|Dash Flare Kick|
|Drop Flare Kick|
- KR trailer (released together with Crimson Rose) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Crimson Rose) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Poster of Bloodia and Crimson Rose shown during their release.
- Update 01.jpg
- Bloodia is based on the Ranger class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- The cowboy hat is part of her promo avatar's top piece instead of being part of her hairstyle.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||嗜血槍手||Bloodthirsty Gunner|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||滴血蔷薇||Bloody Rose|