Difference between revisions of "Storm Trooper"
m (Text replacement - "\| Difficulty=(\d) \}\}" to "| Difficulty=$1 | Damage=P }}")
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 21:11, 12 October 2019
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Raze everything down!!
[A guard that utilizes mechanized, heavy weaponry]
Utilize a more powerful, customized system of battle with your enhanced fighting techniques.
Rose begins to feel the limits of her powers as the battle in Altera persists. The Nasods are far too powerful to take on alone for too long. Seeing Rose struggle, Zero, once again stepped in to help Rose transition into her final transformation. Zero handed Rose, Operation Raze, the ultimate battle equipment given to masters of heavy weaponry. With her new-found power, Rose now stands tall on the battlefield as the Master of Battle in Altera.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Heavy Barrel can advance into Storm Trooper. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Storm Trooper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Storm Trooper's Medal .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Gather 5 Nasod Components from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeon (4-6 recommended).
- Gather 4 drops King Nasod (boss) in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Defeat Head of Durahan 4 Times (boss) in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication.
- Collect 40 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita's dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
After doing any weapon's , you can switch to the hand cannon and perform an angled dive. You can choose which side to dive by holding /. You can also use this after doing the Double Blast combo. The dive consumes ECP.
- KR trailer (released together with Heavy Barrel) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Heavy Barrel) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Storm Trooper All Pose
Storm Trooper's Concept Artwork.
Poster of Heavy Barrel and Storm Trooper shown during their release.
- Storm Trooper is based on the Storm Trooper Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Storm Trooper is depicted only wielding a specific weapon used in one of her skills. This trait is shared with Heavy Barrel. The weapon she is using is from Operation Raze.
- Similar to Noblesse, her skill cut-in is a reference to her starting pose.
|South Korea||스톰 트루퍼||Storm Trooper|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||暴風騎兵||Storm Trooper|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||风暴神兵||Storm Warrior|
|Brazil||Comandante Bélica||Warlike Commander|