- 1 The Monster List
- 2 Reply
- 3 Story
- 4 Upgrading Stuff
- 5 Tabber
- 6 The design of Dungeons, Hunting Fields and NPCs Templates
- 7 The Discovery of Sword of Splendor
- 8 Some extremely old dungeon select images
- 9 The border template
- 10 Prototype setup for Equipment
- 11 Royal Guard Image
- 12 Lu/Ciel 2nd job class.
- 13 Rick Roll
- 14 Re: Anudran Render
- 15 new tutorials
- 16 Tactical Field OㅅO
- 17 Luciel combo tabs
- 18 Re: NPC Renders
- 19 Template:Characters
- 20 Re: Elysion Boss Drops
- 21 Dimension Witch
- 22 LuCiel 3rd Path
- 23 loading image
- 24 Lowe and Penensio page
- 25 El Search Captain Lowe
- 26 Translations
- 27 Gyro Kick Video
- 28 Transcendence Pictures
- 29 Adding Transendence into character template?
- 30 Shadow's 08/11/2016 KR update
- 31 Re: About the LP Transcendence icon
- 32 "injustice" and objective
- 33 About Recolored EO
- 34 The maps and dungeon loading image O.O
- 35 DP Skills
- 36 new BGM
- 37 Update Sword of Victory?
- 38 unknown BGM in JP file
- 39 Quotes page.
- 40 two question of PvE and PvP details
- 41 Scar's history
- 42 Square Fragments?
- 43 Transcendence trait level
- 44 Ebalon word
- 45 new BGM
- 46 Hamel Concept
- 47 hola
- 48 Anemos Force Active Skills
- 49 Brahman Samraat -> Devi?
- 50 Innocent's individual class name
- 51 recently KR patch information on wiki
- 52 Sorry
- 53 Is it proper to remove all those 'Summon/Initial/Casting Damages'?
- 54 Updating Eve's Skill sections
- 55 new KR BGM
- 56 About Ain's Trivia
- 57 I Don't Understand
- 58 소란 / Soran - Soren
- 59 Ain's Lv72 Boss Weapon Name
- 60 Chung's Alps Shoes name
- 61 I'm working on italian pages.
- 62 Master Class Icons
- 63 Uh...
- 64 Modded Kugel Blitz
- 65 Asking for help on german Character Template
- 66 Thanks
- 67 10th Anniversary Skill Cut-ins.....
The Monster List
I think what the image of kajin and accounts's words meant to say was to separate every monster into their own individual pages. so basically, turn the page into a bestiary. I think the point is to pretty much give every mob their own page so that they can have their own area where specific details can be added about any aspects to them. The early monsters like in Ruben might not benefit from this, but many later monsters will deeply benefit. Also several gaming wikias that i have visited has done something like this.
Die Freiheit und der Tod. Die beiden sind Zwillinge. 06:07, 16 May 2014 (EDT)
- Wait, I'm confused. What are we supposed to do, regarding the Monster List? I thought we were separating every mob into their each individual page, not just the categories for each region. Are we doing what that guy did to this page or something else? ?_? Rokujou (talk) 20:46, 16 May 2014 (EDT)
- Thing about that is... a lot these monsters don't exactly have a lot of depth or complexity to them outside of some bosses to really be worth individual pages for each of them...
- Hmm, that is true but there are also information that can be obtained about certain mobs that are notable, such as damage calculations for certain Monster Cards, some relevance to the story (Vegar, Okypete and Aello, Helputt, Alterasia), trivia like Incoolord's devotion (Is it love or something else?) to Karis, or a gallery of their artworks like Banthus' event NPC. Also, the wiki has pages that exist with the low amount of information that can be gathered regarding those particular topics. In addition, don't you find some of the pages like the Elder Bosses to be cluttered as the pages describe the higher leveled mobs? The same can be said to other mob pages like Altera Monsters and Bethma Monsters as more info/photos gets added. Rokujou (talk) 21:31, 16 May 2014 (EDT)
- I guess, honestly at this point IDK, lets just make some prototypes or pitch the ideas to the people and forum and get some feedback and go from there. I do have some pics for later stuff if you want to make a prototype out of them. Gameboy224 (talk) 18:41, 16 May 2014 (PST)
- Alright, we'll try this idea out and see where will that lead us. Rokujou (talk) 21:56, 16 May 2014 (EDT)
I was aware of the problem, but since the admins didn't seem to want to edit anything at all, there wasn't much I could do other than a temporary fix... :x (and I honestly hadn't thought about your solution)
I apologize for the inconvenience.
- This is gonna really suck since we're probably gonna have to skim through each character to see if there's any dialogue variation. Mainly probably Elsword, Elesis, and Add. Gameboy224 (talk) 16:42, 10 July 2014 (PST)
- Yeah, I took that into account. The main point is to compile all character dialogues, the actual quests are irrelevant in the big picture.
Incase you've been looking for them, you needa turn on the Subtitles
- Ep23: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Ngxpg-QWA
- Ep24: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVWqefWA8I
16:57 2 September 2014 (UTC) It seems wrong to put this here, but I have no idea where the private message button is in this wiki (if it exists) :(. Regarding your table in the Upgrading_Equipment article (general enhancement probability). Could you explain in more detail how the % values are calculated? I don't get the math below, as I can't get a connection between the numbers shown there and the % values in the table above. Some insight upon the underlying data would also be nice (e.g. what kind of ores have been tested and how many of them). The main reason behind this is, that I am trying to understand the exact working of fluorite ore. This is important (at least for me), because depending on how they work the probabilities for upgrading / reset or no change may vary depending on the used ore. This would have straight impact on the (average) number of restoration scrolls and trys needed to upgrade at each level. Regards, Kanoichi
- If this chart is the one being questioned, then the data on that chart originated from the Japanese Elwiki. Here's the data and the summary. Rokujou (talk) 18:54, 2 September 2014 (EDT)
- Thanks a lot! This data however confirms my 'fears'. Only fluorite-ore has been tested for the levels +7 -> +8 and upward. This means we can only 'approximate' the probability for 'reset to +0' and 'failure' on those levels. However we can only do this, when we exactly know how fluorite-ore works (unfortunately we don't). I will open up a discussion on the US forums so that it can also be discussed there and not only on the German forums. Kanoichi (talk) 9:33, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
Please avoid using tabber as it causes slowdowns on the wiki. It's still enabled until all traces of tabber being used are removed. -Kenny
- I see you're point, but I made this design in order to compensate for the addition of more dungeon and such, since the old format would either resulted in clutter or increasing the vertical plain. I would be open to hear ideas on how to compensate however. -Gameboy224
The design of Dungeons, Hunting Fields and NPCs Templates
- Am interested in it, though the thing I might find a bit of an annoyance with the model it the Misc being at the very end. I'll see what people think of it and come back to this later. -Gameboy224 (talk)
- From the looks of it, seems scrolling horizontally may be a bit of an annoyance. Might it be possible to create a vertical scroller? Like have Ruben-Velder & Misc on the first row and you can scroll down showing Hamel, Sander, and Area 9?. -Gameboy224 (talk)
- A lot better, reduces the amount required to scroll to gain access to certain parts and you can scroll through it with the mouse scroll wheel too.
- I hope I can make a scroll slide, which can switch tabs like gallery slides. -- From Boxsnake (talk) 09:07, 2 January 2015 (EST) (But this will not be done soon, b/c I have lots of things done before I have time working on this.)
The Discovery of Sword of Splendor
- Just something that popped up on the forum, I think it was from the Indonesia site. Though now that I think about it, probably was less that completely valid. -Gameboy224 (talk)
Some extremely old dungeon select images
Can you add up the NA Dungeon Name for these 3 images? --> File:RubenAncient.png, File:ElderAncient.png, File:BethmaAncient.png
Ruben: data053.kom --> DLG_Common_New_Texture44.tga
Elder: data053.kom --> DLG_Common_New_Texture44.tga
Bethma: data053.kom --> DLG_Common_New_Texture44.tga & DLG_Common_New_Texture45.tga
The border template
- Oh, thanks I've been looking for those.
Prototype setup for Equipment
Yo. I made several pages on the Grendized Alterasia Type-E Set and its components and I wanna ask for your opinion and feedback on the general setup of the pages. I'm not good with aesthetics so if you have any ideas on that, feel free to try them out.
- With the resurfacing of the item database, we should really start rehauling a lot of the info with new stuff. I've cooked up an example on the Elsword Set page Elsword Set#Grendized Alterasia Type-E Set. I'm going to look doing some tidying up on the specific pages.
Gameboy224 (talk) 14:34, 29 December 2014 (PST)
- Actually, I was thinking that we could just use this page to link all the sets. I believe all sets are shared except for Costumes so I think one page that links all of them would work better than 10 copies of the same table. Rokujou (talk) 18:36, 29 December 2014 (EST)
- Yah, we should probably find an easy way to adjust the item database to suit the post-item revamp format. I still want to have some sort of preview for how each piece looks on each character still, probably as a full set since even non-set equips are usually grouped up.
Gameboy224 (talk) 15:55, 29 December 2014 (PST)
- I thought of 2 possible options. Option 1 would have the page use a collapsible box for every set to show off the appearance for all 11 chars. Option 2 would have the page be several galleries that would link to set's main page. There would be one character image for each set and goes in a cycle. What do you think? Rokujou (talk) 19:55, 29 December 2014 (EST)
- Yah, that could work. Do normal and advance sets even differ in appearance? Even if not we can always just put both links under the image.
Gameboy224 (talk) 18:04, 29 December 2014 (PST)
- They differ in color, the same way Regular Secret Dungeon sets differ from their Grendized counterparts. Rokujou (talk) 21:12, 29 December 2014 (EST)
Royal Guard Image
I uploaded the database file for Royal Guard if you could please make the image file instead of the shadow silhouette.
Lu/Ciel 2nd job class.
Can you provide where you obtained the information that shows the next 2nd job classes will alternate between the chars?(Chilliarch/Ciel's 2nd, Lu's 2nd/Royal Guard) If not, would you kindly revert it back to how it was before you edited the pages?
What made you think the Rick Roll third job gag was even a good idea?!
- Hey, it's a joke. Nobody ever said it had to be a good joke. Anyways there is a surprising number of people that saw the edited character select at first glance and didn't even bother to check the links. Either way, people were baited and people were trolled. That building and sudden crushing of people's hopes is all there is to it. :P Gameboy224 (talk) 20:52, 31 March 2015 (PST)
Re: Anudran Render
i've created the pages of the new tutorials. u can see them in this page and update them by using DungeonPage Template. They're all dungeons, using a FieldPage Template is my fault. lol
Tactical Field OㅅO
- My bad... was just going by the reocuring theme like Pandemonium and Land Demo reverting back to their old selves. (talk) 8:02, 22 August 2015 (PST)
Luciel combo tabs
Minor differences are not worth the use if tabs. The way it is executed is the same regardless.
Re: NPC Renders
i think the spaces for jobs are too small and it's hard to fill in Rose's job name in the future.
- ok, it looks good now.
Re: Elysion Boss Drops
i know, but i don't know where are they from, so i'll upload their file name. you can move them to File:BD10-*###.png if you know that.
didn't want to make it an "undo war" so i don't know how else to discuss this, so i'm here
yes, all modifiers are taken out 1.1 from 2nd job modifier 1.3 from mana overdrive when 100%mp so naked tests show Z does 2134, we do 2352/1.1/1.3/927 (927 is lv80 aisha phy. atk) and we get our 161% no fitness
you're right about how fitness phy is calculated but wrong about not being displayed, let's take lv80 aisha, 927phy atk, 1262mag atk, after fitness lv.3 she'll have AND show 1002phy atk let's also take the option when we equip a weapon
lv80 DW naked got 1022phy atk, 1262mag atk. http://puu.sh/nFemf.jpg +20phy atk comes from Ballanced Physique Lv.1, guild passive which also adds to base stats, we don't care about this anyway
lv80 DW with staff +8913phy atk, 9997mag atk. http://puu.sh/nFeuz.jpg
let's how it will look on the status window with fitness applied, 9997(weapon)+1262(base lv80 aisha) = 11259mag atk and for physical, 8913(weapon)+927(base)+20(Ballanced Physique Lv.1, this doesn't matter but just to match with my pics because i'm in a guild, i also tested my calculations without a guild and same x% were achieved because increase division... i'm sure you know what i'm saying), anyway totallying 9860phy atk but we also have fitness lv.3 which is (mag atk) * 0.06 more physical damage. 11259 * 0.06 = 675.54 adding this with 9860 will get us to 10535.54 status window shows http://puu.sh/nFeOv.jpg
yes, for some reason it's 10536 instead of 10535 but i'll have to blame that on the hidden decimals from status window attack and weapon attack because without a weapon equipped it gets round down from 1022.720 to 1022 which shows in status window but in weapon case it's rounded up or just the calculations got a lower value because of hidden decimals and gets a higher error because of higher attack
i hope this makes some sense, i'm kinda bad at explaining
LuCiel 3rd Path
Diabla/Demonio is finally out, you know what that means: right translations. If I may I'd love to revive all the Skill Descriptions in KR (in Picture or already written out; both work) and translate in my spare time. PS: I would do it myself but my KR Acc got rekt lol
Lowe and Penensio page
El Search Captain Lowe
- Main Article: El Search Captain Lowe
The power of El was once lost then restored back to Elrios by the legendary heroes. Lowe's great-great grandfather was one of these heroes. He perfected the skill 'Mega Slash' and passed it down to his descendants. Lowe now focuses on training the new adventurers of Elrios and hopes one of them will be able to gain back the lost power of the El Stone.
- Kay, I'll rework things around. Still gonna have the Lowe NPC pages, just we're also gonna have the Epic NPC page separate. Gameboy224 (talk) 04:58, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
Noobey here..(oh god you're alive where have you been Noobey; not interesting at all man I'm just a bypasser; I guess) yes..I'll just come to the point: I'll do translations from Korean to English, all I need is a clear picture or the raw text of the skill/story/item/etc.. Why am I not doing it myself? well I don't have an KR Account; best reason I know. PS: we seen us in one of 2nafishs Streams(I'm CBS v:)
Gyro Kick Video
I could. Someone else put one up though. Should I just leave it be or would you prefer me to redo it? The reason I ask about redoing it is that I happen to have very high maximization (77.24% usually, up to ~80% if I use my unfinished raid weapon), so the damage done in video would be far more consistent than without maximization. Though at the same time my gear at this point in time is rather above standard conventional levels so it could go either way if we want to talk consistency, since the percentage in the table is accurate. (28,144 patk atm)
Delivering Fresh Transcendence Pictures (Elboy - Ara) imgur.com/OXDItLL imgur.com/pKAq0fp imgur.com/088jmnD imgur.com/n56uEIr imgur.com/Efjd6Tx imgur.com/WjyRkgt imgur.com/tcmGj59 imgur.com/RaDj08W imgur.com/EyD1cYw imgur.com/DAmP1NZ imgur.com/vIH6Bge imgur.com/gp7VW4m imgur.com/s2Bdj6W imgur.com/ONCBx3z imgur.com/AmtGwK1 imgur.com/KrI4wCI imgur.com/Mahw1be imgur.com/NyTYBR4 imgur.com/ZtR7X2l imgur.com/iv96ObB imgur.com/wLpyttn imgur.com/lWYi3gP imgur.com/fdINWUi imgur.com/Rqxot16 (would do it myself but I just don't know how the wiki works at all lol...) Edit1: Deadly Chaser Berserk Mode: imgur.com/qNZwobE Edit2: found finally TT and IP Berserk: IP Berserk: i.imgur.com/2tVjl8d.png / TT Berserk: i.imgur.com/AU6qWeO.png
Elesis, Add and LuCiel Transcendence: http://imgur.com/a/3bVe8
Adding Transendence into character template?
I'm thinking of adding the transcendence portrait icons into the character template. Transcendence is another job advancement after all.
Here's what I'm thinking of doing. Look at Ara's tab. I modified hers as an example. The Transcendence advancement could be added in that way, minus the crudely cropped portraits. While we don't have the full T. artworks, we can still see the face, which should be good enough for making icons out of them. Is it possible for you to make icons of the T. portraits with the same border you did for all of the other icons?
Shadow's 08/11/2016 KR update
it fixed an issue. i could hardly explain the issue so i try to make u understand and help me to edit it. orz
A (Noblesse) uses Shadow. when B attacks A within Shadow's duration, B will see A use Shadow again and the "new" Shadow will hit B.
the "new" Shadow cannot be seen in A's view, it can only be seen by B.
- it can be happened randomly at any time within Shadow's duration. As long as Shadow is in the map, B will randomly be attacked by a "new" Shadow when he attacks Noblesse. i make a picture to try to make it clear. orz -IceSoulMOG (talk) 02:18, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
Re: About the LP Transcendence icon
(and the DW and Asura icons too) Oh thank you! Finaly someone read my useless comments on my profile \;_;/ Here you are the three icons ~ http://i.imgur.com/pNVlIy5.png I tryed to make a decent HD version of the image T_T;
- These are actually pretty good, a lot better than screen capping youtube videos, I'm shrinking them to 54x54 squares anyways so no big deal. Gameboy224 (talk) 05:47, 14 August 2016 (UTC)
- Oh wow, this make my day, thank you! I have other characters with the Transcendence if you need an HD version, like GA, BM (or BlM), SD (SrD) and IS. Here again an image : http://i.imgur.com/efAHxds.png
I'm trying to class-up DL and WS too, so maybe it can help better for the icons. ChibiValy (talk) 09:40, 14 August 2016 (UTC)
"injustice" and objective
yes, dreadlord and demonio's transcendence head portraits are injustice. they treated ciel like air.
when character reborn, all characters between elsword ~ elesis received a new portrait. nearly all of them use the new portrait in-game, except chung. yes it's injustice, like this time. but we still kept chung's old icon and did not make the new icon for him because this is what he likes in the game.
we are creating a wiki, not a blog or a tweet. we can denounce or refuse the transcendence head portraits in blog or tweet, but we should be objective and impartial when we edit the wiki page. the icons is lu in-game, so we should follow the game and use lu's icon. IceSoulMOG (talk) 06:34, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
About Recolored EO
i think we cannot count it as an IB and here's my reason:
- different from others IB (Royal Servant/Maid, Diamond Yaksha, Dragon Knight, etc), Recolored EO doesn't share the Set Equipment Stats with normal EO.
- IB sets come from Ice Burners, but recolored EO comes from a 6x6 Bingo.
- Although it's Rare rarity, Summer Star Academy (Sky Blue, ver. SE) from 6x6 Bingo is Rare rarity too.
The maps and dungeon loading image O.O
i think we can add a new tooltip in Template:SkillText instead of add the DP mode consumption into the skill information, just like the Gale Skills of Elesis. (-ω-、) -IceSoulMOG (talk) 01:34, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Update Sword of Victory?
So I noticed the Sword of Victory Video is pretty old and I thought I'd upload a new one.
If it seems ok for the use of the Wiki then feel free to use it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjWF_piRBE
unknown BGM in JP file
i check KR and CN patchinfo and don't find it. -IceSoulMOG (talk) 07:33, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
ditto. -IceSoulMOG (talk) 09:42, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
Hello, I want suggest something. Can we create quotes pages from every characters? Like playable emotion lines, intro and outro (victory and defeat) for every classes. (Like "덤벼라 애송이!!" for Elsword base class' intro.) Also if having wav files it will even better. Also don't forget NPCs interact lines too.
two question of PvE and PvP details
i read Unlimited Blade page, and i have two question about it.
1. about my understanding ·-·
e.g. Teleport page (assume it has no change). will we be like this? ↓
|Character Level||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||15 MP||1 Second|
|[Enhanced] 72||0 Second|
|Character Level||Continuous Use||Cooldown|
|1||25%||3 Seconds||3 Seconds|
2. Skill Trait
will we make a skill trait of PvP details, like skill information part?
|Light ***||Heavy ***|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Light ***||Heavy ***|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
i noticed that you wrote Berthe and Karis are work under him, and he also corrupted Aren Haan. Is there some source about it?
because i saw Berthe works under White-Ghost King Aegirp, and Scar, Jin & In work under Dark-Eye King Berngart in the Feita, Velder and Lanox Story.
and in Ain's Hamel Story, Aren wanted something and called Ran, but he did not gain the thing he wanted.
thx. -IceSoulMOG (talk) 15:44, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
- It was partially assumption. You can change it if you want. We just know that Ran and Karis are at least connection due to the Sander clear video. But we don't know as much about Scar and Berthe. We just know that Jin & In did show up during the invasion of Velder.
Where did the information about Aegirp and Berngart come from? I'm curious. Gameboy224 (talk) 16:34, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
- There are 4 lords work under Demon King, Dark-Eye King Berngart, Red-Demon King Stirbargen, White-Ghost King Aegirp, and Steel Queen Luciela R. Sourcream (from Nightmare 3).
- i checked in other versions, and found NA's story dialogue shortened or changed some of the part:
- in "[Dungeon] Gather Most Elite Demons"'s Quest Completion Dialogue, the full sentence of Berthe is "How dare you! To think I, the 1st Squad Commander of White-Ghost King, Berthe would be humiliated like this.. I'll won't forget this..!!"
- in "[Dungeon] Volcanic Region Tremors"'s Quest Acceptance Dialogue, the original sentence of Lu is "Dark-eye Army Commander... Scar!"
- There are 4 lords work under Demon King, Dark-Eye King Berngart, Red-Demon King Stirbargen, White-Ghost King Aegirp, and Steel Queen Luciela R. Sourcream (from Nightmare 3).
Do you have the images for the square armor fragments that can be dropped by El's Aspiration in Hall of El?
- It's better than nothing, thanks. Hope the rest get uploaded soon. Btw, how do you get those images? If it's easy, I might be able to get a few more fragment images uploaded.
- The ones currently on the Story page, I literally just screencapped 2na's videes (since they're decent resolution) then just Photoshop crop, and clean up the boarder. Or in the case of the Square one, I literally have that one in my inventory and just took a screenshot. Gameboy224 (talk) 06:15, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
Transcendence trait level
all the transcendence skills' trait level are Lv.99
- i checked that kr change [enhanced] and skill trait level:
|Base Job||First Class Advancement|
|1st Job||Second Class Advancement|
|2nd Job||Transcendence Class Advancement|
|Base Job||Lv. 20|
|1st Job||Lv. 35|
|2nd Job||Lv .70|
|Transcendence Job||Lv. 99|
i think we don't need to write the [Enhanced] level (since it need to finish the next class quest), and merge "Left Skill Trait Level" and "Right Skill Trait Level" as "Skill Trait Level" like this ↓
an example of SK's Kick:
|Class||Level Required||Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)||Knockdown
|15||1029%||-50 KD||30 MP||6 Seconds|
the image is from the voice form i received. NPC_Q_EBELON_0006 (GFX_ID_8019) is "Huhu... not a bad ending", confirmed that it's spoken from Ebalon. But i have no idea about how to edit the page, thanks. -IceSoulMOG (talk) 03:17, 14 July 2017 (UTC)
http://elsword.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/SERVICE/PATCH/hzldrktrpa.171130.1_1/data/music/li_stage_elianod007.ogg http://elsword.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/SERVICE/PATCH/hzldrktrpa.171130.1_1/data/music/li_stage_elianod008.ogg http://elsword.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/SERVICE/PATCH/hzldrktrpa.171130.1_1/data/music/li_stage_elianod009.ogg http://elsword.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/SERVICE/PATCH/hzldrktrpa.171130.1_1/data/music/li_stage_elianod010.ogg http://elsword.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/SERVICE/PATCH/hzldrktrpa.171130.1_1/data/music/li_boss_elianod005.ogg
- Just looked through some old comics on the KR website. Gameboy224 (talk) 04:21, 28 October 2017 (UTC)
Hola, ¿qué dijiste? Also, if you think that it's not 12-1. Then what is Demon World then? :)
- They showed us some concept for demon world during the presentation. I don't think it was about the 3rd job dungeon which is something else. Gameboy224 (talk) 20:01, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
Anemos Force Active Skills
Something seems to be up with the pages. If I browse to it while logged in, I see the pages properly. If I look at them on my phone, or have other people who don't have accounts try to look at the Anemos page, the links to the Force actives show up as red, are named differently, and don't actually resolve to anything. Could you please fix the links so that they point to the pages I already wrote? I don't have the permissions to do it myself because there's a "Protected" lock on the Anemos page. Dreamslayer (talk)
- Honestly, don't know if there is anything we can do about that. Just a matter of getting to the pages to forcefully reload and update unfortunately. Gameboy224 (talk) 04:01, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
Brahman Samraat -> Devi?
I'm interested to know where exactly you got “Devi” from, as every other source I’ve seen calls her either Brahma or Brahman Samraat.
- Official NA livestream. Just as Vishnu was renamed Apsara, in NA Brahman Samraat (which was an unclear translation since her KR name has no English equivalent) was changed to Devi. Gameboy224 (talk) 01:44, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
Innocent's individual class name
NA adds subtitle to Catastrophe's individual class name, Timoria → Timoria, the empress of terror, Abysser → Abysser, the void edge. Just want to know if they add subtitle to Innocent's too. -IceSoulMOG (talk) 01:26, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Conveniently I did unlock Innocent so I'll add the info. Gameboy224 (talk) 04:05, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
recently KR patch information on wiki
There're 3 balance patch on their website.
1) 02/22 patch
2) 02/22 additional patch
3) 02/23 additional patch
Just confirm we will merge 02/23 additional patch to "02/22/2018"? -IceSoulMOG (talk) 01:20, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
- Correct. Since they're all more of less part of the same series of balance patches in such a short time. It is easier and less cluttered if we just lump them together. Gameboy224 (talk) 03:23, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
Didn't cross my mind that it would be important. I'll try to remember that from now on.
Is it proper to remove all those 'Summon/Initial/Casting Damages'?
Hello, I'm a new member of ElwikiCHS. It's usual for me to refer to the English version for the latest news. Recently while updating data, I found that some skills with a low damaged initial/summon/casting hit had been removed that type of data. However, I still consider the existence of initial/summon/casting hit. Does it have a special meaning doing so? Or is it a new standard that I don't know?
- It was just simpler to just focus on the actual main part of the skill, what is mentioned in the tooltip. Though usually if there is a physical casting hit (like on gun skills) it is usually noted in the Tips & Details. Gameboy224 (talk) 17:44, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
Updating Eve's Skill sections
My apologies if I'm not asking the correct person, but may you help update the skill sections of the Eve classes that still have the pre-reboot/KR split? Thanks. - ElXillia (talk) 03:49, 26 July 2019 (EDT)
new KR BGM
I checked the patchinfo, and found a mute sound in it.
- That one has been in the files for a while. Though it is literally just a blank music file so we just don't make note of it Gameboy224 (talk) 22:26, 1 August 2019 (EDT).
About Ain's Trivia
Why did you remove the part of Ain getting brand new systems on first job? I don't believe anything the characters before him got count because they're either worked entirely into their skills, are part of their commands, just give a buff that appears in the buff/debuff UI, or are just modifications to their already existing system, where as Noble Pledge: Eid and Wavering Faith actually appear on the Special Action UI. The former is filled up in Free Training when you press F7 along with his Power Gauge, getting three Eids of the same color, while the latter has a semi-permanent effect on his Awakening based on how full it is. FlareKyn (talk) 00:50, 7 August 2019 (EDT)
- Ain's new systems are virtually no different. They're still pretty much all tied to certain skills. We already has still like Optimus's G-Core stuff by this time. Enhanced Cannonballs would fall under as a sub gimmick. Intertwined sub gimmicks would still be just as important even if they don't include a UI. Gameboy224 (talk) 12:06, 7 August 2019 (EDT)
I Don't Understand
소란 / Soran - Soren
yooo new user here why is Ventus name transliterated into "Soren"? 소란 is "Soran" I also asked my gf's sister who studied korean and lived in S Korea for years and she said it's "Soran" can I adjust it
Ain's Lv72 Boss Weapon Name
Chung's Alps Shoes name
- "Chung's Alps Bread Shoes" and "Chung's Alps Bread Shoes (Red)" Gameboy224 (talk) 16:31, 19 November 2020 (CET)
I'm working on italian pages.
Can u help me making some changes protected? for example this?https://elwiki.net/w/Magic_Missile/it i would avoid someone random delete stuff
- Since this is a public wiki, I won't. However if somebody vandalizes the page, you can go to the History page: https://elwiki.net/wiki/index.php?title=Magic_Missile/it&action=history and simply "Undo" their vandalism or go to a previous version and save it again. Gameboy224 (talk) 17:13, 1 December 2020 (CET)
Oh i see also.. there is a way to change my nickname?
Master Class Icons
None of the Master Class icons this wiki uses are official. They're literally just the 3rd Job icons with the Master symbols added on. I know because I'm the one who made and uploaded all of the Master Class icons before Noah, and all the ones I uploaded, with the exceptions of Eve and Add (which I was going to update after they changed Adrian's symbol's color, but you beat me to it), as well as Liberator (because you deleted the one I uploaded), are still being used by the wiki. Oh, and the 3rd Job pages are looking for "Master [Class Name]", not "Icon - [Class Name] (Master Class)". FlareKyn (talk) 20:55, 20 December 2020 (CET)
Modded Kugel Blitz
Presentation on the skill was kinda weird. Since the maximum hits on the reactive/fusion mode also includes the 3 extra per force field hits, I think the total dmg amount should be written in full to reflect that, instead of just the after force field part in the total dmg box, then an in-depth explanation on how to achieve maximum theoretical damage in the tips box should be suffice. So I went a head and reverted back to an older version. Also the maximum hits on fusion was 21, sorry for letting the wrong info being on the page for so long. P/s: Edited again, it's 3AM and I'm confused, sorry.
- We don't list it on the laser skills which sometimes have odd properties. It's a niche application. So instead we'll just list the primary function. Which doesn't include the point blank hits. Gameboy224 (talk) 21:51, 8 January 2021 (CET)
- If you are referring to Giga Stream and Linear divider back hitbox increasing total damage then those are unintended properties. meanwhile, the 3 pre force field hits are part of the skill, not something sometimes appear, sometimes doesn't, that's like saying if you don't hit Inner aurora that skill might as well do no damage. It is replicable, consistent at any distance preforce field. the part that said in the tips about hitting at point blank for maximum hit was directed to the homing property, not the 3 hits (at a distance the homing will only does 1 instance of damage instead of two). Just you know, if you go through with just the after force field part narrative, you might give the impression that the skill is weak to people by disregarding it's actual property, which in my opinion is not something a Wikipedia aimed at giving the best, unbiased info to people should do.
Asking for help on german Character Template
Hey, our frontpage template is a bit different on the collapsable part and I cant figure out how to move Noah and Laby to the left side. Could you maybe help with that? Heres the link. (Kauz (talk) 17:31, 11 January 2021 (MEZ))
- Fixed. You just had stuff like "Title1" in place of where "Color1" should be. Gameboy224 (talk) 19:56, 11 January 2021 (CET)
10th Anniversary Skill Cut-ins.....
Hi I found higher quality (I guess) pics of the 10th anniversary cut-ins in a Naver blog entry and I tried to change them since the ones in the wiki are not the best quality (?) but I cant since they're pngs and the file page says jpg.. And i dont want to risk breaking something so i wont touch that. But just asking if theres any way to change them :]