Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Shoot fireballs that track down enemies.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Attack||Consecutive Attack||Initial Attack||Consecutive Attack|
|45||656%||424%||1||1~11||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Initial Attack||Consecutive Attack|
|Critical Blazing Wing||Light Blazing Wing|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||MP Usage|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|Mistress of Inferno|
Tips and Details
- Blazing Wing can deal up to 5,320% (1,919% in PvP) Magical Damage on a single target.
- Once the skill has come into contact with an enemy, its homing radius drastically decreases, making it rather poor at clearing rooms with spread out enemies.
- The skill will keep travelling forward in the direction it was last going if it can't find any enemies left in range. If the skill was going backwards towards you upon killing an enemy, it will likely fail to target enemies ahead of you.
- The Impact damage only applies once per mob.
- Although this skill is named Blazing Wing, in-game dub was changed to Blaze Wing
|Blazing Heart Skills|