Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Special Active: Strength] Surround yourself with small orbs. Orbs will become bigger the more you use special active skills (Max 5 stacks). Press the skill key again to activate the orbs, the orbs will pull enemies and explode to deal damage.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Orb Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Flame Black Hole||Orb Explosion||Flame Black Hole||Orb Explosion|
|50||170%||3452%||20 Seconds||9||1||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Flame Black Hole||Orb Explosion|
|Light Flame Orb||Reversed Flame Orb|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 85%||170 MP||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|120 MP||22.5 Seconds|
|Mistress of Inferno|
Tips and Details
- Quick low cost special actives like Scaldic Sword and Flame Rose are excellent at quickly getting the orb to stage 5.
- The orb is rather small without being charged up first, only hitting enemies close to you. Even at max size, it will not reach beyond around 2/3 to the edge of the screen.
- The explosion's size is identical to the initial black hole, despite visuals implying otherwise.
- Only the initial cast has any skill freeze. Activating the orb does not.
- Both casting the skill and then activating the orb will give you 1 Seed of Fire stack each however.
|Blazing Heart Skills|