|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Create a soul-burning flame that can damage the enemies surrounding you.|
Special Active skill damage increases during the skill, and Flames shoot out when you use command attacks or Active skills (Iron Body - Strong/Roll & Dodge/Hyper Actives/Extreme Heavenly Love Excluded).
Apply High Heat against target.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Blazing Heart : Transcendent||95|
|Mode||Soul Burning Flame (Magical)||Soul Ignition||High Heat||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Additional Flame (Magical)||Special Active Damage Increase||Duration||Fire Resistance Decrease||Duration|
|PvE||2406%||258%||20%||15 Seconds||250||15 Seconds||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||2406%||258%||20%||20 Seconds||250||15 Seconds||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Light Soul Ignition||Haste Soul Ignition|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Cooldown decreased to 80%||19.2 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- The skill will slowly pull enemies in that were not affected by the skill freeze (or had it interrupted by another attack), but due to the rather fast casting speed, this is not going to pull enemies into the skill's range too often.
- The Additional Flame projectiles behave much like a smaller Blazing Wing and will home in on and pierce through nearby enemies, though they have very little traveling range.
- Since the projectiles appear on every single command attack, fast commands like are excellent at making full use of the skill's effect.
- Dodge and Slash will cause a projectile to appear on both of the dashes and the slash.
- Amusingly, if the projectile hits a target when it is fired by Red Lotus Sword, the skill will act like it hit even on thin air and perform the pulling attack.
- The initial hitbox lingers for a very small time and moves centered on the player, making the effective range significantly more than it seems. This is especially effective if used in combination with Hyper Acceleration or other movement speed buffs.
- Roll and Dodge and Stoic - Strong will not produce a projectile when they are used.
|Blazing Heart Skills|