Lord of Terror
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] [Creeping Terror] will have a chance of applying 2 times, resistance against certain debuffs will be increased and when hitting enemies in the back that are affected by certain debuffs, inflict additional damage.|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Lord of Darkness||Abyss|
|Additonal Creeping Terror Stack Chance||Additional Damage
(On successful back attack on targets with certain debuffs)
|Certain Debuff Duration Reduction|
|1||35||5%||20% x Creeping Terror Stacks||10%|
|2||51||13%||50% x Creeping Terror Stacks||25%|
|3||56||20%||80% x Creeping Terror Stacks||40%|
|4||94||28%||110% x Creeping Terror Stacks||55%|
- Certain debuffs: Stun/Panic/Confusion/Fear/Helpless/Aging/Curse
Tips and Details
- Currently, the Abyss damage only applies when a target is hit from the back by triggering Burst of Terror on the same hit, while they are under the effects of a listed status, not on every back attack.
- Abyss damage works identical to Burst of Terror damage, including its interaction with Skill Damage increases.
- Unlike Burst of Terror however, Abyss will always count as a back attack. Oddly, it will also always count as a special active only for the back attack bonus, gaining 15% from Creeping Terror even if an Active or Command triggered the Burst of Terror.
- The only way to trigger Abyss damage yourself without the aid of a status-inflicting pet is by having Hunting Prey inflict Stun on its last hit and immediately trigger Burst of Terror after it, or by using Apollyon, who's first hit will always provide a stun and a Creeping Terror stack for the second hit to trigger Abyss.
- Naturally however, this won't work at all on any enemies with high Light Resistance as the Stun will not last long enough in either situation.
- The double stack chance effect does not actually work until you unlock Awakened Will: Dreadlord, which boosts its activation rate.