10 Февраля 2015
11 Февраля 2015
11 Февраля 2015
25 Февраля 2015
26 Февраля 2015
01 Апреля 2015
File:Flag of Indonesia.png 01 Апреля 2015
Никто не должен быть испорчен мною...
"Алый Мститель", Елизис, и её мастерское владение тёмной силой, позволяет ей стать еще сильнее, чем прежде. Её атаки очень мощные, и стоят еще больше здоровья, давая высокий коэффициент риска смерти. Чтобы компенсировать это, многие из пассивных способностей Елизис, дают возможность восстановить потраченное здоровье (в зависимости от ситуации). Постоянно находясь на грани жизни и смерти, "Алый Мститель" выступает как класс Берсерк, не обращая внимания на оборону и ущерб своему здоровью, стремясь нанести как можно больше урона.
Ambushed during the battle against the demons that had conquered Feita, Elesis ended up losing all of the knights under her command and was mortally injured in the process.
Going back and forth between life and death, Elesis managed to cling onto life by absorbing the Dark Energy from a Dark El shard that she had confiscated from Amethyst, but...
Due to the Dark Energy she absorbed, Elesis was consumed by a mad desire for vengeance and was reborn as the 'Crimson Avenger', who carried out bloody revenge against the demons.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Dark Knight can advance into Crimson Avenger. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Crimson Avenger can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Crimson Avenger's Stamping.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 60 drops from Nasods in Altera
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Kill 400 Demons in Feita
- If you do Underground Chapel on Very Hard and go the long way, you can kill 58 demons per run, finishing the quest in 7 trips.
- Kill 80 Necromancers and then get 1 drop from Amethyst on Very Hard
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Dark Knight) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Dark Knight) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Start/Win/Lose poses
- All Losing Poses
- Crimson Avenger is Elesis' job branch to follow the Transform theme; a desperate act done in order gain a tremendous boost in power.
- Elesis absorbs the Dark El's power in order to survive the ambush, in exchange for her sanity.
- Elesis' outfit was teased before her reveal in ElType Volume 3. In the comic, just as Elesis was about to get an avatar card, Add rushed by and the cards flew. Add was then hit by a avatar card which was Crimson Avenger's.
- In one of her losing poses, a dark apparition appears and strikes her down.
- It is likely that the Dark El has affected Elesis' personality, as she laughs maniacally when winning.
- Elesis' facial expression changes and her eyes turn amber upon becoming a Crimson Avenger.
- Unlike Infinity Sword, who absorbed the energy of the Dark El with the desire to protect his friends, Crimson Avenger absorbed the energy of the Dark El in order to survive. This may have been what led to the personality difference between the two, despite both of them absorbing Dark El.
- Crimson Avenger's in-game model has her hair tied in a ribbon, while her default skill cut-in shows her hair without anything.
- Although it's not noticeable, in Crimson Avenger's portrait, she is shown holding on to a scrap of Dark Knight's blood scarf.
- This also happens to be the "ribbon" she uses in her hair in her in-game model.
- After advancing to Crimson Avenger, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes once again, to match her lifeless personality.