Elastic Bomb - Hand Grenade
Throws two Elastic Bombs. Big Elastic Bombs will be thrown at a certain chance.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Blast (Magical)||Duration||Extra Elastic Bomb Chance||Big Elastic Bomb||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1st Elastic Bomb||2nd Elastic Bomb||1st Extra Elastic Bomb||2nd Extra Elastic Bomb||Chance||Duration|
|PvE||371%||8.9 Seconds||9.9 Seconds||N/A||30% (Est.)||7 Seconds||2||30 MP||4 Seconds|
|PvE||371%||8.9 Seconds||9.9 Seconds||9.4 Seconds||10.4 Seconds||50%||30% (Est.)||7 Seconds||2 ~ 4||30 MP||4 Seconds|
|Light Elastic Bomb - Hand Grenade||Haste Elastic Bomb - Hand Grenade|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||24 MP||Cooldown decreased to 70%||2.8 Seconds|
- Damage calculations do not account for extra Elastic Bombs.
Tips and Details
- The Elastic Bomb closest to you is thrown at a higher arc and can land on top of platforms ahead of you.
- The Elastic Bombs can bounce off walls and platforms, and will only explode on impact or when their duration ends.
- When the Big Elastic Bombs are thrown, they are also much heavier. This lowers their throwing arc considerably, making them get thrown almost straight ahead. They will also bounce much less and stop in place quicker. To compensate, their blast radius is massively increased, allowing them to easily hit other enemies near an enemy hit.
- The skill's tooltip only mentions the duration for the Elastic Bomb closest to you. The other one thrown further ahead actually lasts a second longer.
- The Elastic Bombs added by the [Final Enhanced] effect are thrown together with the rest and at different arcs, instead of actually throwing the existing ones "a second time".
- Both additional Elastic Bombs last half a second longer than the base ones, with the further one of the two off-set by an additional second as well.
- Elastic Bomb - Hand Grenade's old icon is similar to an old skill Elastic Bomb - Grenade Launcher's.
Shelling Guardian - Skills