|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Shoot consecutive homing missiles.|
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Number of Missiles||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Bullet Attack||Blast Attack||Bullet Attack||Blast Attack|
|PvE||309%||897%||115%||334%||3 ~ 5||9 ~ 15||3 ~ 5||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Critical Dread Chase||Heavy Dread Chase|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Regular||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling 5 Enhanced Cannonballs|
- With 5 Cannonballs.
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- This skill is boosted by Enhanced Cannonballs.
- This skill is heavily affected by Action Speed.
- This skill should be used while away from edges since Chung steps forward before shooting the missiles. If he steps off a platform, the skill will be canceled.
- Unlike Shooting Guardian's Shooting Star, each missile seeks the nearest target instead of random ones.
- A missile may not seek anything if its initial target is killed shortly after it is fired and no other enemies near the initial target. This can be avoided by using Dread Chase further away; by the time the first missile hits, the last missile is already seeking a target.
- Like Scare Chase, this skill seeks the nearest target including obstacles and boxes.
- Missiles are often wasted on targets already defeated when the party host has significant latency. This means it takes longer for the damage dealt by Dread Chase to be sent to the server.
- Due to the United States' Internet infrastructure, this is a common issue for NA server. It started to occur after Evolution 2.
|Between its initial release and the 10/29/2015 KR Patch, Dread Chase's missiles used to not divide.
|Shelling Guardian Skills|