|[Special Active: Tenacity] Shoot cannonballs in rapid succession.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Cannonball Consumption||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Continuous Shelling||Additional Shelling||Continuous Shelling||Additional Shelling||Initial||Additional|
|PvE||56%||844%||965%||247%||3||1 x [Additional Cannonballs Used]||3||0 ~ 3||80 MP||9 Seconds|
|PvE||56%||1013%||1158%||296%||3||1 x [Additional Cannonballs Used]||3||0 ~ 3||80 MP||9 Seconds|
|Heavy Impact Detonation||Light Impact Detonation|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|10.8 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 70%||56 MP|
|Mode||Base||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling|
|PvE||3,184 ~ 4,072%||4,584.96 ~ 5,863.68%||3,725.28 ~ 4,785.02%||5,364.4 ~ 6,890.43%|
|PvP||1,212 ~ 1,551%||1,745.28 ~ 2,233.44%||1,418.04 ~ 1,822.6%||2,041.98 ~ 2,624.55%|
- Base damage ranges from 0 to 3 additional normal cannonballs used.
- Modified damage ranges from 0 additional normal cannonballs to 3 additional enhanced cannonballs used.
- Does not include Cannon Hit.
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- The unlisted Cannon Hit inflicted on enemies close to you is not affected by the skill's [Final Enhanced] effect, but it is affected by the Heavy skill trait.
- The Additional Shelling takes place between the initial two Continuous Shelling hits and its final one, instead of after.
- While listed as 3~6, the 3 cannonballs consumed for Consecutive Shelling cannot ever be Mobile Shelling's enhanced cannonballs. Only the Additional Shelling is able to consume them, making it more accurate to state the skill has an initial 3 cannonball + 0~3 additional cannonball cost.
- The missiles can miss entirely if a small enemy is directly next to you, as they will be inside of Chung's Destroyer and the missiles only start dealing damage when they leave it. The Cannon Hit will usually push enemies away enough for this to be avoided, though walls or other obstacles can prevent this from helping.
- The missiles inflict heavy hitstun, preventing opponents from charging a Mana Break while being hit by them.
Shelling Guardian - Skills