|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Fuse Disfrozen with the cannon while reloading 1 cannonball and enter a Heavy Stance status. Fires cannonballs either within certain intervals, when Heavy Stance is activated, or when the key is pressed. The duration is shortened slightly when using the key to force a cannonball to fire.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Chaos Cannon||Max Hits||Cannonball Reload||Cannonball Consumption||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Shell||Explosion||Heavy Stance Received Damage Decrease||Minimum Shot Interval||Max Duration||Shot Count||Missile Count
|Natural||Heavy Stance Guard||Default||Additional|
|PvE||218%||1153%||50%||1.25 Seconds||1 Second||13 Seconds||8||1 x [Additional Cannonballs Consumed / 2]||2||1||1||0 ~ 4||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||261%||1384%||50%||1.25 Seconds||1 Second||13 Seconds||8||1 x [Additional Cannonballs Consumed / 2]||2||1||1||0 ~ 4||300 MP||21 Seconds|
- Duration automatically ends upon firing final shot.
|Light Chaos Cannon||Heavy Chaos Cannon|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Base||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling|
|PvE||26,320 ~ 32,900%||37,900.8 ~ 47,376%||32,373.6 ~ 40,790.736%||46,617.98 ~ 58,738.66%|
|PvP||3,328 ~ 14,380%||4,792.32 ~ 20,707.2%||3,710.72 ~ 4,731.17%||5,343.44 ~ 6,812.88%|
- Base damage ranges from 0 to 4 additional normal cannonballs consumed.
- Modified damage ranges from 0 additional normal cannonballs to 4 additional enhanced cannonballs consumed.
- Assumes only one missile hits per shot in PvP.
Tips and Details
- While Chaos Cannon is active, you gain a special heavy stance that reduces damage taken more than usual, and you can slowly move and jump around as the cannon periodically fires at set intervals. The cannon cannot fire while in midair, however.
- You can manually fire earlier by pressing the key. This shortens the interval between shots by up to roughly 20%, though this varies as you can press whenever its minimum delay has passed up to when the natural delay would trigger.
- The shots will also be fired immediately upon blocking a hit with the skill's Heavy Stance if the interval allows, sharing its minimum interval with the input.
- The tooltip's listed duration of 10 seconds is specifically the skill's base duration when letting the 8 default shots fire without triggering Heavy Stance, using inputs, or interrupting it some other way such as by being in midair after jumping, or while affected by incapacitating status effects such as petrification.
- When interrupted continuously so no shots are ever fired, the skill's true duration is actually 13 seconds, which is roughly the time it takes to fire the two additional shots, even if you do not have the cannonballs required for them.
- If the skill is interrupted by a launch pad, it will seemingly disable it entirely, allowing you to run at normal speed and even use commands and other skills until you stand still long enough to allow the cannon to fire or it expires after its duration runs out. This is likely unintentional.
- Despite firing two distinct missiles like Dread Chase or Impact Detonation's Additional Shelling, the 2 additional cannonballs are consumed at once and will count as such for Mobile Shelling's enhanced cannonball damage increase.
- Unlike Scare Chase, the skill requires you to already have a cannonball available to cast it, despite reloading one on use.
- At the end of the skill while Chung is putting his Destroyer away, he will momentarily gain regular heavy stance.
- The skill deals a heavy amount of hitstun on each missile, locking most enemies and bosses in Super Armor in place for an extended period of time.
- In PvP, the skill lacks its homing ability, causing the missiles to fly straight, with the firing angle randomly switching between straight, roughly 25 degrees up and roughly 25 degrees down.
- Due to this, the skill has a very large blind spot above and below you in PvP, which can easily be exploited by any opponents should you use the skill on them.
- This is the only skill in the class's entire path that actually shows Chung himself holding a Disfrozen canister like in both Shelling Guardian and Tactical Trooper's portraits.
- While Chaos Cannon is active, a pale blue smoke will surround the Destroyer to indicate the use of disfrozen.
- Amusingly, an animation error causes the missiles to flip once they start homing, and actually fly backwards towards enemies.
|Between its original release in the 02/09/2012 KR Patch and the 03/17/2022 KR Patch, the original incarnation of Chaos Cannon fired missiles in a straight line in both modes, rather than only in PvP.|
Shelling Guardian - Skills