|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Heavy Stance||Duration||Max Shots||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||195%||1637%||50%||10 Seconds||8||0 ~ 2||1||2 ~ 4||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||234%||1964%||50%||10 Seconds||8||0 ~ 2||1||2 ~ 4||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Light Chaos Cannon||Heavy Chaos Cannon|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Regular||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling 4 Enhanced Cannonballs|
|One Side||Both Sides||Unsynced||One Side||Both Sides||Unsynced||One Side||Both Sides||Unsynced||One Side||Both Sides||Unsynced|
- With extra shots.
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling||Pulse Reload|
Tips and Details
- Each side of the cannon will fire a missile, and enemies that span across you can be hit by both sides. While both shells will deal damage in this case, unless the enemy moves into one of the hitboxes at a different interval, like Ancient Bone Dragon as it stretches for its Fire Breath attack, only one of the two missiles's explosion damage will apply.
- While in Chaos Mode, you gain a special heavy stance that reduces damage taken more than usual, while you can slowly move and jump around as the cannon periodically fires at set intervals. The cannon cannot fire while in midair, however.
- You can manually fire the cannon earlier by pressing the key. Should you use the skill in its entirety in this way, using for every shot, the overall duration of the skill is cut into about 1/3rd.
- After the default shots, up to 2 extra shots can be fired using cannonballs. Each shot uses a pair of cannonballs; Enhanced Cannonballs boost the damage of these shots.
- If Chaos Mode is interrupted by a launch pad, it will seemingly disable it entirely, allowing you to run at normal speed and even use commands and other skills until you stand still long enough to allow the cannon to fire. This is likely unintentional.
- If Chaos Mode's firing is interrupted by anything, such as being in midair after jumping or while affected by incapacitating status effects such as petrification, the skill's duration will still continue regardless. This also applies while the mode is 'disabled' through the use of a launch pad as described above.
- At the end of the skill while Chung is putting the cannon away, you will momentarily gain regular heavy stance.
- This skill flinches mobs for a longer period of time on impact than a normal hit, preventing certain boss patterns from triggering properly, such as Magmanta's ability to retreat into the background.
- Due to the skill only firing at a relatively low angle to your sides, the skill has a very large blind spot above and below you, which can easily be exploited by any opponents in PvP should you use the skill on them.
- This is the only skill in the class's entire path that actually shows Chung himself holding a Disfrozen canister like in both Shelling Guardian and Tactical Trooper's portraits.
|Shelling Guardian Skills|