Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|45||2820%||1.5%||5 Seconds||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|Regenerating (1) Fesseln||Evil Fesseln|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|25% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||50 MP||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- The skill continues to stay active as you die letting Ain stay alive when killed in midair or off a platform.
- Contrary to what the tooltip description says, the HP regeneration is not taken from the enemy's health.
- While not mentioned anywhere in the tooltip, enemies will receive the debuff "Shackle" which reduces the target's attack speed once the Shackle Link connects. Currently, the attack speed reduction's effectiveness is unknown but seems quite high. The debuff also has a 10-second duration which acts separate from the skill itself, staying on after the Shackle Link is broken.
- The hits from the link will still trigger Evil trait's MP burn.
- This skill's name is German and can either stand for the verbs bind and restrain or the plural of the noun shackle.
- In Europe, Vincire is Latin and means to bind.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黑暗束缚||Dark Restrain|