Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|45||2820%||1.5%||5 Seconds||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|Regenerating (1) Fesseln||Evil Fesseln|
|Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect|
|25% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||50 MP||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- The skill continues to stay active as you die letting Ain stay alive when killed in midair or off a platform.
- Contrary to what the tooltip description says, the HP regeneration is not taken from the enemy's health.
- The hits from the link will still trigger Evil trait's MP burn.
- While not mentioned anywhere in the tooltip, and likely unintentional given this skill's [Mod] version, enemies will receive the debuff "Shackle" which reduces all of a target's speed once the Shackle Link connects. The speed reduction is rather significant, and seems identical to the [Mod] version's debuff of 30%. The debuff has a 10 second duration which acts separate from the skill itself, staying on after the Shackle Link is broken.
- This skill's name is German and can either stand for the verbs bind and restrain or the plural of the noun shackle.
- In Europe, Vincire is Latin and means to bind.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黑暗束缚||Dark Restrain|