Mauer

From Elwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Language:English • 中文(简体)‎
APSActive5.png [Special Active: Tenacity] Expand the surrounding space and open a rift in the dimensions to conjure a force field that returns a portion of incoming damage to the attacker.
(Can also be used in mid-air)
Unknown Barrier
  • Burn 50% of inflicted damage.
  • Cannot Burn damage when inflicted damage exceeds current HP.
  • Duration: 5 Seconds.
Final Enhanced Skill
  • MP Usage is decreased by 20.


Requirements

Class Level Required
Apostasia 55


Skill Information

PvE

Level Required Summon Barrier
(Magical)
Unknown Barrier MP Usage Cooldown
Damage Reflect Duration
55 2026% 50% 5 Seconds 120 MP 10 Seconds
[Enhanced] 100 MP

PvP

Level Required Summon Barrier (Magical)
55 506%
[Enhanced]


Skill Traits

Empowered Mauer Regenerating (1) Mauer
Attribute Effect Level Required Attribute Effect Details
MP Recovery
Damage increased to 120% 70 25% chance of regaining 75% of the MP Usage 90 MP
[Enhanced] 75 MP


Trivia

  • This skill's name is German for Wall, usually one made of stone or concrete.
  • In Europe, Murus is Latin for Wall.


Updates

Date Changes
KR NA PvE PvP
02/23/2017 03/15/2017
  • Damage decreased.
03/16/2017 -
04/27/2017 -
  • Damage decreased.
04/05/2018 04/18/2018
  • Damage increased.


Alternative Names

Server Name Translation
Korean Flag.png South Korea 마우어 Mauer
Chinese Flag.png China (Simplified Chinese) 黑暗隔离 Dark Isolation
German Flag.png Germany Murus
Spanish Flag.png Spain Murus
French Flag.png France Murus
Italian Flag.png Italy Murus
Polish Flag.png Poland Murus
English Flag.png United Kingdom Murus
Bresil Flag.png Brazil Muralha Wall



Apostasia Skills
Hyper Active
APHA.png Ende der Welt
Special Active
APSActive1.png Gottvergessen Sense     APSActive2.png Fesseln     APSActive3.png Totentanz     APSActive4.png Abgrund     APSActive5.png Mauer
Active
APActive1.png Leere
Buff
APBuff1.png Nichts Feld
Passive
APPassive1.png Enlightenment     APPassive2.png New Belief     APPassive3.png Ruler of the Abyss