Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Apostasia||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Power Release||Power of Chaos||Final Strike||Power Release||Power of Chaos||Final Strike|
|45||662%||167%||324%||1||19||6||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Power Release||Power of Chaos||Final Strike|
|Empowered Totentanz||Critical Totentanz|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Wavering Faith||New Belief||Chaos Barrier|
Tips and Details
- This skill has two separate hitboxes, one on the left and one on the right side of the attack. Enemies that are large enough to be hit on both sides will receive double damage.
- Against smaller enemies, you must jump and use Totentanz above them to deal damage from both sides.
- The Power Release attack will always deal one hit.
- In some rare cases, large enemies such as the Ancient Bone Dragon and Debrian Nasod Carrier can be attacked with 2 separate hitboxes on the left side of this skill.
- Totentanz can deal up to 5,779% (1,745% in PvP) Magical Damage on one side or 10,896% (3,289% in PvP) Magical Damage on both sides.
- This skill's name is German for Dance of the Dead.
- However, grammatically it should be more like Deaths' Dance, where Deaths refer to dead things.
- In Europe, Saltatio Mortis is Latin for Death Dance.