|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Apostasia||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Power Release||Power of Chaos||Final Strike||Power Release||Power of Chaos||Final Strike|
|45||662%||167%||324%||1||19 Per Side||6 Per Side||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Power Release||Power of Chaos||Final Strike|
|Empowered Totentanz||Critical Totentanz|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|One Side||Both Sides||One Side||Both Sides|
|Wavering Faith||New Belief||Chaos Barrier|
Tips and Details
- This skill has two separate hitboxes, one on the left and one on the right side of the attack.
- Enemies not in Super Armor will be sharply pulled into the center of one side of the skill, making it impossible to deal damage with multiple sides on them, unless they are wide enough to still reach past you to the other side.
- On enemies in Super Armor, it is entirely possible to deal full damage by jumping directly above them, which will allow them to be hit by both sides.
- Enemies that extend behind you in some fashion like Bone Dragon or Debrian Nasod Carrier can be hit by both sides without any additional positioning required.
- This skill's name is German for Dance of the Dead.
- However, grammatically it should be more like Deaths' Dance, where Deaths refer to dead things.
- In Europe, Saltatio Mortis is Latin for Death Dance.