Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Hurl deadly fragments imbued with the power of chaos. The fragments explode on contact and deal damage.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
Requirements (07/04/2019 KR Patch)
|Level Required||Explosion (Physical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|25||1111%||40 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Explosion (Physical)|
Skill Information (07/04/2019 KR Patch)
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Fragment||Explosion||Chaos||Deep Chaos||Fragment||Explosion||Chaos||Deep Chaos|
|40||1226%||557%||275%||1||3||3||3||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Brechen||Persistent Brechen|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 130%||Skill will reduce 35 KD per hit|
Skill Traits (07/04/2019 KR Patch)
|Haste Brechen||Empowered Brechen|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- On the initial target, Brechen will deal a total of 7,647.5% (2,757.1% in PvP) Magical Damage while in Henir Release mode.
- With the Empowered trait, it will deal a total of 9,177% (3,308.52% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The Explosion will hit any nearby enemies, and infuse them with Chaos. After that, the chaos explodes, again hitting nearby enemies and infusing them further with Deep Chaos, which explodes a third time.
- Once an enemy has been infused with Chaos or Deep Chaos, it will only be hit by its own explosions, so the skill will not stack its damage on grouped enemies.
- Each hit of the skill will inflict hitstun, allowing it to easily catch most skill's launches, and allows it to pair quite well with both Sakrosankt Zertreten and Befreiung Feld, which group enemies together to ensure all are hit by the chaos explosions, as well as prevents those skills from launching enemies too far away after their final hit.
- The initial projectile will usually only apply cause an explosion around one enemy, though if you are stuck between two enemies on either side that are within the projectile's hitbox when it is thrown, both will cause an explosion. This still does not increase overall damage however as this will still not cause any damage overlap.
- This skill's name is German for Break.
- In Europe, Fractura is Latin for Breach or Fracture.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||碎裂之击||Breaking Strike|
|Lofty: Wanderer Skills|