|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fire a magic bullet which bounces between enemies.|
50% chance to split in to 3 on hit.
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits (Per Bullet)||Bullet Count||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|First Hit||Magic Bullet||Additional Hit||First Hit||Magic Bullet||Additional Hit||Double Bullet||Triple Bullet|
|PvE||634%||114%||N/A||1||8||N/A||2||50%||3||4 CP||200 MP||12 Seconds|
|PvE||634%||114%||114%||1||8||8||2||50%||3||4 CP||200 MP||12 Seconds|
|Haste Flick Shot||Light Flick Shot|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||9.6 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|Creeping Terror Back Attack|
|2 Bullets||3 Bullets||2 Bullets||3 Bullets|
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- While not a listed effect of the [Enhanced] level in-game, the bullets can ricochet off the same target if there are no other targets to bounce off of, turning it into a decent bossing skill.
- The skill will split into two bullets (three bullets at a 50% chance) upon hitting the first target. These bullets each do their initial hit and normal damage once to that initial target, before searching another target to bounce to.
- Each bullet will immediately expire upon its 8th hit, making it a rather poor skill for killing larger groups of enemies.
- Additionally, a bullet also expires after a certain period of time, so it must be used at point blank to deal the maximum amount of hits.
- Flick Shot's homing tends to seek out new targets and won't often ricochet backwards if given the opportunity. This makes the skill significantly less reliable for clearing groups of mobs. Worse still, the bullets are not restricted to targeting the next closest target either, making them fly off towards a far-off enemy (and expiring in the process) more often than not.
- Because of its unreliable AI and hit count limitation, it is almost entirely a tool for gaining CP quickly (4 CP for 160 MP with Light) and bossing, rather than actually clearing mobs.