Increases the damage reduction effect of all Heavy Stance behavior. Pressing the skill key while attacked launches a cannonball. Hold the skill button to keep the stance while consuming MP. ( Self BuffSuper ArmorSelf BuffSuper Armor status)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Damage Reduction||Cannonball Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||127%||60%||0 ~ 1||25 MP||4 MP per Second||8 Seconds|
|PvE||127%||60%||0 ~ 1||25 MP||2 MP per Second||8 Seconds|
|Persistent Guard||Evil Guard|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill will reduce 20 KD per hit||Skill will burn 10 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- This skill will only defend you against attacks from the front. Attacks from behind will cause the stance to break.
- This skill can be used when being hit. When doing so, it will not perform the casting attack, instead immediately entering guard stance.
- The ability to perform a counter attack is completely disabled if the skill is activated in this way.
- Normal MP regeneration while attacking on Guard is disabled.
- If you are hit while guarding, you will receive MP and Knockdown as normal.
- Holding the skill key will allow you to continuously guard, as long as you have enough MP.
- If the KD counter reached its limit while you are guarding, you will not be knocked down.
- During Guard, Chung is immune to Enemy DebuffFaintEnemy DebuffFaint and Enemy DebuffFlattenedEnemy DebuffFlattened.
- Chung will also receive consistent hitstun regardless of the incoming attack. This allows him to use skills to counter enemies while guarding.
- Unlike normal Heavy Stance, when you receive damage, Chung will only go into Heavy Stance for about 0.5 ~ 1 second, meaning that you would need to counter straight away after receiving damage. However, you can also choose to continue guarding by holding the skill key even after entering Heavy Stance.
- This skill can be used to delay the animations of certain skills. Uno Hound can spin and Guard can be held down while you are taking damage, then you can use Pandemonium, Pain of Caladbolg, etc.
- As long as you are near a wall, you can guard against any move that doesn't attack from behind.
|Between its initial release and the 05/15/2014 KR Patch, this skill did not have a casting attack.|
Iron Paladin - Skills