Land Demolisher - Earthquake
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Iron Paladin||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Land Demolisher||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||896%||3865%||102%||263%||100%||30 Seconds||1||1||23||3||200 MP||16 seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Land Demolisher|
|Guardian||Fury Guardian||Iron Paladin||Comet Crusader|
|Critical Land Demolisher - Earthquake||Heavy Land Demolisher - Earthquake|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The smash and chain blasts have an enormous initial range. It is big enough to hit targets from the back also.
- The "Explosion" damage will apply as the first hit for any mob that touches the chain explosion regardless of how far away they are from the initial casting point.
- The quakes caused by each attack have a medium-ranged area of effect and can hit mobs slightly further away.
- The quakes prevent opponents from being knocked down by combos that normally knock-down/launch (ZZZZ, ZZvZZ, ZZX, >>XZZX, ^v, >>^ZZ(without ammunition)).
- As the quakes hit opponents while you are attacking, they cancel the delay of your strikes, effectively speeding up your rate of attack.
- The quakes can activate elemental enchantments.
- The quakes increase your MP regen with combos that summon quakes such as ZZX, but it also gives your opponents a huge amount of MP in PvP.
- While the buff is active, the Destroyer will glow white.
- Quakes ignore guard and 100% (25% in PvP) of defense.
- The Quakes from Heavy [Enhanced] Land Demolisher - Earthquake oddly do 270% damage.
- Chung most likely learned this skill from Nasod Inspector.
- Inspector does an overhead smash then releases chain blasts in both directions. Chung also noted its use of cannonballs.
- In the past, Land Demolisher - Earthquake did not give any form of buff. The buff was originally exclusive to the skill's counterpart Land Demolisher - Heavy Arms, which was formerly known simply as Land Demolisher.