Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • português do Brasil|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Defense Penetration
(Per SP Spent)
|Command Activation Skill||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Powerful Energy||Kapow Explosion||Activation Command||Usage Count||Duration|
|15||765%||814%||10%||2||60 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Defense Penetration|
(Per SP Spent)
|Powerful Energy||Kapow Explosion|
|Light Kapow Punch||Heavy Kapow Punch|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Homage||Just a Club|
Tips and Details
- When cast near a wall, the skill will be able to hit the same enemy up to 4 times, and then cause a 5th explosion hit due to the skill expiring.
- Assuming a single target at a wall, [Enhanced] Kapow Punch can deal up to 8,552% (3,075% in PvP) Physical Damage per use. With Heavy, it can deal up to 12,314.88% (4,428% in PvP) Physical Damage per use.
- While you usually get just 1 hit in on enemies not near any walls, it is possible to get the skill to detonate twice on one enemy when it is cast from a certain distance.
- The Kapow Explosion is capable of dealing splash damage, allowing the skill to do high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- The Kapow Explosion will launch enemies high up into the air, so it is best used on enemies that are in Super Armor.
- This can be circumvented by using Crunch N' Munch first, which will lock enemies in place and prevent them from being launched, though it will knock them down instead.
- 우도쾅 (Udo-kwang) is a combination of Korean onomatopoeia for waves crashing down loudly.
- This skill was featured as a consumable throwing item during Laby's 1st path pre-event.
|South Korea||우도쾅 펀치||Crash Punch|
|Sparky Child Skills|