Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fire an energy that tracks your enemy. When the energy comes in contact with an enemy, it will split.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Sparky Child||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Big Pong||Small Pong||Big Pong||Small Pong|
|30||416%||142%||1~14||2 Per Big Pong Hit||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Big Pong||Small Pong|
|Empowered Ping Pong||Critical Ping Pong|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 130%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The projectile will send off two smaller, non-homing projectiles into entirely random directions on impact, even into the back- and foreground, so they are fairly unlikely to hit much besides the enemy they split off on.
- However, if multiple enemies are close enough together, the Big Pong will hit both and split off 2 little pongs for all enemies hit. For example, two enemies on top of each other being hit 10 times by the Big Pong will each cause 20 Little Pong to split off, causing both to take 40 Little Pong hits in total, essentially mimicking the effects of splash damage.
- [Enhanced] Ping Pong can deal up to 11,788% (4,970% in PvP) Physical Damage on a single target. With the Empowered trait, it can deal up to 15,324.4% (6,461% in PvP) Physical Damage on a single target.
- The tracking of the Big Pong is like any other homing skills and functions more like Mastermind's Install - Starfall.
- The tracking range of the Big Pong is about as large as the entire screen, but compared to Starfall, where it is based on the character's screen itself, here it is based on the skill.
- If you fire this skill while there are no enemies nearby, it can completely miss, but since it travels in a straight line, if there are enemies further down the line, it will start tracking them then.
|South Korea||핑퐁||Ping Pong|
|Sparky Child Skills|