|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon a demon of darkness to assist in combat. Automatically attacks nearby enemies, but shares some of the damage taken with the user.|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Demon Darkness||CP Gain||MP Usage||MP Recovery
|PvE||30%||100% of caster's HP||30 Seconds||4 CP||200 MP||1.95 MP x [Remaining Duration]||20 Seconds|
|PvP||35% of caster's HP|
|PvE||30%||150% of caster's HP||30 Seconds||4 CP||200 MP||1.95 MP x [Remaining Duration]||20 Seconds|
|PvP||55% of caster's HP|
|Damage (Physical)||Max Hits|
|Multi Strike||Terror Eruption||Ground Strikes||Multi Strike||Terror Eruption||Ground Strike|
|PvE||198%||113%||295%||2||9||7 ~ 13|
|PvE||297%||169%||442%||2||9||7 ~ 13|
|Killing Blow (1) Summon Darkness||Reversed Summon Darkness|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 150%||45 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|120 MP||30 Seconds|
|Multi Strike||Terror Eruption||Ground Strikes|
|PvE||594%||1,521%||3,094% ~ 5,746%|
|PvP||82%||207%||427% ~ 793%|
|Remnant of Fear|
Tips and Details
- CP is gained the first time Demon Darkness lands a successful hit. The CP can be gained from any given hit in the summon's attacks, such as grazing enemies with the later hits of a Ground Strikes, not just the initial hit of those attacks.
- An invisible hit is triggered when casting this skill, applying the Creeping Terror debuff to enemies nearby.
- Demon Darkness's stats are identical to your own, including critical rate, maximize and additional damage.
- Demon Darkness's attacks will not stack Creeping Terror nor cause a Burst of Terror. Additionally, none of its attacks will ever count as a back attack.
- The demon will most commonly use Multi Strike, less commonly Terror Eruption, and only sometimes use Ground Strikes.
- Multi Strike and the first hit of Ground Strikes count as command/active damage for certain dungeon obstacles like the thorns in Never-Ending Darkness, while Terror Eruption and the rest of the Ground Strike hits count as skill damage.
- Skill damage increase effects will apply to the summon based on your status when the skill was initially cast. For example, if the skill is in a Transcendent Skill Slot and the buff is active, or you have Power of Oriax active, it will gain the damage increase for its entire duration upon use. If you receive similar buffs while the summon is already active, they will not have any effect.
- Conversely, any Physical Attack increase or Critical Damage increase effects will apply based on your current status, rather than that at the time of casting. Using Dead Hands while the summon is already active will thus still increase its damage, even though the summon itself cannot receive buffs.