|[Active] Create a flame barrier for 1.5 seconds to keep enemies away.|
Can be used while being attacked. The flame barrier effect will disappear if you attack.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Protection Duration
(Removed when attacking)
|15||1.5 Seconds||50 MP||30 Seconds|
- Cooldown is fixed and cannot be reduced.
|Light Protection||Regenerating (1) Protection|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|20||MP Usage decreased to 80%||40 MP||50% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage|
Tips and Details
- All skills or attacks aside from Meditation and Elemental, Shadow and Energetic Body will cancel the flame shield.
- The additional input for Fire Ring will also not cancel it, though the initial ring placement will.
- [Enhanced] Teleport's Super Armor makes you able to guarantee your escape no matter what after using this skill, even though it will remove the flame shield.
- The flames will knock enemies back if they come into contact with them for as long as they are around you, not just when the skill is initially used.
- If an enemy is in Super Armor when you activate the skill, they will not be knocked back, giving you ample time to prepare a counterattack, either by using a Super Armor attack of your own that lasts longer, or by cancelling their Super Armor with a Stun or similar disabling status effects, such as Air Stunner.