Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Emits an electric current by manipulating magic power in front.|
Targets hit by the electric shock are stunned for 3 seconds.
When used during awakening, the electric current's range is increased.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Lightning Discharge (Magical)||Faint Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||2714%||3 Seconds||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|Level Required||Lightning Discharge (Magical)|
|Light Lightning Bolt||Heavy Lightning Bolt|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Due to the lightning bolt attacking in a cone in front of you, its vertical range is very small near you, but much larger by the edge of the skill.
- When not awakened, the skill can reach just under two platforms high above you and a little bit over 1 platform below you at the edge of the skill.
- When awakened, the skill can reach just under three platforms high above you, and two platforms below you at the edge of the skill. It will also reach slightly outside of the screen, making it an excellent clearing option.
- In the past, Lightning Bolt was a multi-hit skill with an increased hit count during Awakening Mode instead of range.
- Lightning Bolt originated from KOG's previous game Grand Chase. Arme (Magician) had a Level 2 Black Magic Skill called Lightning Bolt, where she fires a long bolt of lightning.