Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summon a meteor from the sky.|
The meteor explodes when it hits the ground.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Meteor Fall||Meteor Explosion||Meteor Fall||Meteor Explosion|
|20||617%||684%||1||8||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Meteor Fall||Meteor Explosion|
|Gigantic Meteor Call||Light Meteor Call|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill size increased to 150%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
Tips and Details
- What it lacks in raw damage output, it more than makes up for it with its absolutely massive range thanks to Gigantic, being able to hit just about anything you can see in front of you, even well outside the screen. It will also hit slightly behind you.
- Meteor Call will automatically track the closest enemy or even platforms and drop on them, even if they're not directly in front of Aisha. It won't target behind you though.
- On smaller enemies, the explosion can deal fewer hits due to the hitbox expanding. This gets worse with the Gigantic trait or anything that increases its size, as the hitbox will expand much more rapidly.
- Despite the skill design having received a major visual overhaul after it was originally deleted, Aisha's new animation very closely matches the old one, first pointing towards the sky as she summons the meteor, then spreading her arms and legs to make the explosion expand outward.
- The skill is called Meteor Call, however, in the NA server, the skill was dubbed as "Call Meteor" instead.
- In the past, Aisha would summon a fireball and expand it when using this skill.