|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summon a meteor from the sky. The meteor explodes when it hits the ground.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
| Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Meteor Fall||Meteor Explosion||Meteor Fall||Meteor Explosion|
|20||961%||514%||1||8||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Meteor Fall||Meteor Explosion|
|Gigantic Meteor Call||Light Meteor Call|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 150%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Meteor Call can deal a total of 6,089% (2,390% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- What it lacks in raw damage output, it more than makes up for it with its absolutely massive range thanks to Gigantic, being able to hit just about anything you can see on-screen.
- Meteor Call will automatically track the closest enemy or even platforms and drop on them, even if they're not directly in front of Aisha. It won't target behind you though.
- On smaller enemies, the explosion can deal less hits due to the hitbox expanding. This gets worse with the Gigantic trait or anything that increases its size, as the hitbox will expand much more rapidly.
- The skill animation is similar to Gravity Buster.
- When the meteor falls, Aisha's animation resembles the skill animation of Dark Magician's Mana Intake.
- The skill is called Meteor Call, however, in the NA server, the skill was dubbed as "Call Meteor" instead.
- 06/27/2013 KR
- "Meteor Call" skill deleted
- 08/06/2015 KR
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Meteor Fall damage increased.
- Meteor Explosion damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP Meteor Fall damage decreased.
|South Korea||메테오 콜||Meteor Call|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||召唤陨石||Summon Meteor|
|France||Frappe du météore||Meteor Blow|
|Brazil||Impacto Meteoro||Meteor Impact|