Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Enables you to use Nasod Armor commands. Press or to activate the command after pressing , or skill button while in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening) is activated.|
- Skills: Check skill description for skills applicable with the Nasod Armor Mode.
Damage is cancelled when hit during the Nasod Armor combo. Continue pressing to use Nasod Armor combo again.
2nd job change (Lunatic Psyker) can activate basic ground combo attacks. The final combo hit triggers the Nasod Armor to activate.
Decreases DP usage, enhances Nasod Armor Command damage, and has a chance to gain Dynamo Mutation Points while Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening) is activated.
|Skill Level||Level Required||Reduction of DP Usage||Battle Gear Combos
|Additional Mutation Point Gain Chance|
Nasod Armor Mode
- Skills Affected:
- Nasod Armor combos gives a variant of Chung's Heavy Stance. When hit during the combos's animations or after advancing to Lunatic Psyker at the end of his normal combo to trigger, immediately burn 20 DP to completely negate the damage with your dynamos. During that animation, you can press either or to teleport to the original target that is in front of him and restart his combo.
- The teleportation has unlimited range.
- Do note that this does not negate stun, flattened, petrify, or power stun.
- Although Add's Nasod Armor combos can resist most attacks, dual hit attacks like Eve's electron balls, other Adds' combo,and Blazing Heart's fireballs will stop him.
- This can be looped indefinitely so long as you have the DP gauge for it, note, however, that Add will only negate ONE hit per combo, so you'll have to pretty much mash or to nullify multi-hitting abilities, which will quickly burn through your DP gauge.
- However, if Add has invested a large amount of DP Charge and DP Consumption Reduction, he can repeatedly counter you in a battle of attrition.
Nasod Armor Commands
|Psychic Tracer||Lunatic Psyker|
Tips and Details
- Although the tooltip didnt show →→↑X[X], this combo is also able to be followed up with Nasod Armor combos.
- Similar to most of Add's skills, the Nasod Armor is bugged. If you miss the combo, you can use any special active skill that reactivates Nasod Armor to instantly teleport to the enemy again, even if the skill misses. (Energy Boom or Pulse Cannon are recommended, due to their low costs).
- In PvP, Nasod Armor combos are not recommended against characters with high Stun resist since they can easily escape from the initial slam.
- The icon for this and Arc Tracer's Nasod Armor Mode - Transform are identical. This trait is not shared with Time Tracer's Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit.
|Psychic Tracer Skills|