Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Demonic Spread||Transfer
|Mana Burn||KD Reduction|
|Initial||1st Transfer||2nd Transfer||Initial||1st Transfer||2nd Transfer|
|50||516%||1181%||-10 MP||-5 MP||-3 MP||-30 KD||-15 KD||-7.5 KD||2||50 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Demon Injection||Demon Explosion|
|Powerful Punisher||Critical Punisher|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 120%
|9.6 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The animation for Lu and Ciel are very different. Lu will perform a close ranged jump slash while Ciel will fire a shot out of his sniper rifle which has infinite piercing.
- As Ciel, the piercing bullet will only cause hitstun and apply the Demonic Spread. The Demon Injection damage is only dealt to enemies near him when he pulls out his Sniper Rifle.
- The explosions can stack onto the same target, should one enemy be near multiple other enemies as the explosion occurs.
- While the initial attack can only apply an initial stack to 5 enemies at a time, there is no limit to the amount of stacks one monster can have; as a result, hitting 5 enemies in close proximity of each other causes all of them to receive 4 stacks, and since each explosion triggers the effect again on the other targets, this will cause the second transfer to give each of them 16 explosion stacks. A single enemy in a group of 5 enemies, should none of them die mid-way through the effect, can thus take a total of 21 Demon Explosion hits for a massive total of 29,757% Physical Damage on each of those enemies.
- Due to the skill being an Active, it is affected by Double Hit chance, notably from Bloodlust. A double hit is applied per spread rather than per explosion, so if a double hit occurs on the second spread, all the explosion from that spread will double hit. Along with the above effect, this makes the damage this skill can potentially deal to a group of enemies incredibly high.
- The Demonic Spread is glitched if enemies are too close to each other, sometimes causing a spread meant for another enemy to stack itself back onto the initial enemy. 5 enemies directly on top of each other could cause one of those 5 targets to take all 105 hits while the rest remains unharmed, though the range required for this is so small it is highly implausible to ever occur outside of any controlled situations like the Training Room.
- This skill had a slightly different icon before the class was officially released.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||惩戒者||Punisher|