|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fire a magic bullet containing demonic energy, causing an explosion.|
Upon exploding, plants an aggressively growing seed in enemies that tries to spread and plant itself into other nearby enemies.
|Demon Realm Seed
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Demon Realm Seed||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Explosion||Demonic Seed (Physical)||All Defense Decrease||Duration||Demon Bullet||Explosion||Demonic Seed|
|45||1145%||529%||65% x Growth Phase
|33%||10 Seconds||1||4||12||4||200 MP||17 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Demon Realm Seed|
|Explosion||Demonic Seed (Physical)|
|45||437%||125%||15% x Growth Phase|
|Gigantic Sinister Mind||Heavy Sinister Mind|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Communication - Absorption||True Demon|
Tips and Details
- The seed goes up one phase every time an enemy lands a hit.
- As enemies in dungeons attack fairly slowly, their threat coming from either high damage single hits or sheer numbers, the seed is very unlikely to advance a lot of phases before it explodes.
- In PvP however, it is great for pressuring opponents out of attacking you, as the damage of the seed and the eventual defense decrease would cripple them.
- The seed's damage will not inflict any hitstun outside of the first hit, which plants the seed during the explosion, and the final hit, which gets rid of it.
- Sinister Mind's casting attack can deal up to 3,261% (937% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With the Heavy trait, it can deal up to 4,695.84% (1,349.28% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The damage the Demon Realm Seed can deal over its lifespan is anywhere between 780% and 10,790% Physical Damage, based on how many phases the seed is able to advance. The seed will always deal 1 hit at Phase 1 as it is set, but it is theoretically possible for all other 11 hits to deal Phase 15 damage due to a very quick multihit attack.
- With the Heavy trait, it can deal between 1,123.2% and 15,537.6% Physical Damage.
- The seed deals splash damage in a very small radius around it, allowing it to deal more damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during Demonio's pre-event.