Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Secret Art] Activated when you activate 'Rakshasa Stance 1, 2, 3, 4' one after the other. Materializes numerous orbs from the ground and detonates them, damaging enemies.
|Yama Raja||Rakshasa Stance 1: Soul Reaping|
|Rakshasa Stance 2: Energy Burst|
|Rakshasa Stance 3: Spear Prison|
|Rakshasa Stance 4: Soul Escape|
|Requirement||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Total
|Level 55||2046%||12||260 MP||6||-8||+7 ~ +10|
|Transcendent Yama Raja||5||-7|
|Transcendent Yama Raja|
|Rakshasa Stance 1:
|Rakshasa Stance 2:
|Rakshasa Stance 3:
|Rakshasa Stance 4:|
|Hell Gate||Sage Spirit||Chi Release||Unleashed Chi|
Tips and Details
- Due to the hits being spread across a large area, this Art will do significantly less damage to smaller targets.
- Due to its high MP usage and spirit energy requirement, it is not recommended in PvP. However, the damage is still remarkable (roughly half of the target's health).
- By using High Speed before all the orbs explode, it is possible to do most hits and compensate for most of the neglected damage.
- Purgatory cannot be mana broken but you can Mana Break from the individual skills to avoid damage.
- Due to the strange behavior of Rakshasa Stance 1: Soul Reaping when used close to a target, the Secret Art can actually be started with a mere 2 energy instead of the required 5. This is because Soul Reaping cancels itself and gives you 2 energy (thus 3 in total on 1 target) before Energy Burst is cast (which consumes 3 energy).
- All of the art skills except Rakshasa Stance 1: Soul Reaping can benefit from being in a Transcendent Skill Slot when chained into from the art prior to them, gaining the damage increase without consuming the buff.
- Being part of Rakshasa Stance 4: Soul Escape, the art gains damage from any Strength skill tier damage increases. It does not benefit from Soul Escape's skill traits however.
- Purgatory has the highest level requirement of Ara's 2nd job secret arts as both Fierce Tiger and Pulverization can be used after level 35 while Purgatory can only be used after level 55, due to the level requirements of Rakshasa Stance 4: Soul Escape.
|Yama Raja Skills|