As a Pyro Knight, Elesis focuses primarily on conjuring fire and unleashing its fury from her sword. Unlike a Magic Knight who casts runes embedded in fire, the Pyro Knight utilizes fire itself. She is capable of numerous short to mid-ranged skills, from summoning blades of fire from the ground to bathing her enemies in the flames of Eternal Fire. Anyone foolish enough to challenge the fury of a Pyro Knight will be baptized in fire.
Elesis the free knight unwittingly unlocks the great power of her bloodline while in the middle of a dream. It is so strong that she accidentally burns down all the trees surrounding her. While in Elder Village, Elesis meets Echo, who helps her control the power she inherited. From here on, fire prowess becomes her domain. Enemies should worry about intense sword attacks as much as wildfire during an encounter with the Pyro Knight.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Free Knight quest chain, Elesis can decide between advancing as a Saber Knight, Pyro Knight or Dark Knight.
Pyro Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Pyro Knight's Determination.
- Clear 2-1 Very Hard (☆☆☆) 2 times.
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Clear 2-3 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 2 times.
- Clear 2-5 Very Hard (☆☆☆) 3 times.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
NOTE: Flames Damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
Spin while slashing twice after dashing and follow up with a push with flames.
Spins while slashing once after dashing and slides toward the opposite direction and shoots out flames.
|Triple Hellflame (NA Only)
After dashing into the air, does an uppercut followed by up to three fire-shots. Fire-shots travels slower than a normal fireball, are able to pierce one enemy, and upon contact, will explode and do splash damage to targets nearby. Shot can be absorbed/reflected.
|Dancing Flames (KR Only)
After doing a circular swing, follow up by executing a barrage of flame strikes before striking them away. During the 2nd flame strike, small flame wave will be released which can continuously damage the target.
|Quintuple Flame-nades (KR Only)
After her overhead air swing, follow up by firing a barrage of up to five fireballs which will descend bounce just above the surface of the ground.
- On Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart job path, Elesis' claymore gain a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Although barely visible, Pyro Knight's skirt also depicts the crest of Velder.
- She uses a fully different fire rune compared to the Magic Knight/Rune Slayer, which explains why her flames differ so drastically from Elsword's flames.
- Strangely, Pyro Knight's original art and the third Teaser Trailer shows her wearing an earring on her right ear. The earring is still present on her in-game model, but not her artwork.