Seed of Wrath : Icicle

From Elwiki
Language:English • 中文(简体)‎
NWTrans1.png [Special Active: Tenacity] Plant a seed of wrath beneath a nearby enemy.
The seeds explodes after a brief moment and an icicle shoots up from the seed.
NF Consumption Skill
  • Uses 1 NF on hit
Final Enhanced Skill
  • Range is increased by 1.2 times.


Requirements

Class Level Required
Night Watcher : Transcendent 70


Skill Information

Mode Damage (Physical) Max Hits MP Usage Cooldown
Seed of Wrath Icicle Explosion Seed of Wrath Icicle Explosion
PvE 386% 248% 1 7 100 MP 8 Seconds
PvP 138% 90%


Skill Traits

Empowered Seed of Wrath : Icicle Regenerating (1) Seed of Wrath : Icicle
Attribute Effect Attribute Effect MP Recovery
Damage increased to 120% 25% chance of regaining 75% of the MP Usage 75 MP


Total Damage

Mode Regular
Normal Empowered
PvE 2,122% 2,546.4%
PvP 768% 921.6%
  • Does not account for splash damage.


Related Skills

NWTrans5.png Predator
Lock.gifForbidden Tome of Secrets II.png Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.


Tips and Details

  • A seed is set on any viable target in range, including chests and other objects. There is no limit to the amount of seeds set.
  • The Seed of Wrath part of the skill deals splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
  • Enemies in Super Armor may move out of the icicle's range, as the seeds are completely stationary.


Updates

Date Changes
KR NA PvE PvP
07/14/2016 09/28/2016
  • Seed of Wrath : Icicle added.
01/25/2017 02/08/2017
  • Icicle Explosion damage increased.
  • Seed of Wrath damage decreased.
04/27/2017 05/10/2017
  • Damage increased.
  • Damage decreased.
07/27/2017 08/09/2017
  • None
  • Damage decreased.
09/28/2017 10/18/2017
  • None
  • Damage decreased.
04/05/2018 04/18/2018
  • Damage decreased.
  • Seed of Wrath damage increased.
  • Icicle Explosion damage decreased.


Alternative Names

Server Name Translation
Korean Flag.png South Korea 진노의 씨앗 : 고드름 Seed of Wrath : Icicle
Chinese Flag.png China (Simplified Chinese) 愤怒之种:冰锥 Seed of Wrath : Icicle
German Flag.png Germany Windsaat - Eiszapfen Seed of Wind - Icicle
Spanish Flag.png Spain Semilla de viento - Carámbano Seed of Wind - Icicle
French Flag.png France Semence du vent : stalactite Seed of Wind : Icicle
Italian Flag.png Italy Semente del vento - stalattite Seed of Wind - Icicle
Polish Flag.png Poland Wietrzny Siew - Sopel Lodu Seed of Wind - Icicle
English Flag.png United Kingdom Wind Seed - Icicle



Night Watcher Skills
Hyper Active
NWI.png Innocent
Special Active
Callofruin.png Call of Ruin     TA fungus.png Trapping Arrow - Fungus     NWSActive2.png Gliding Strike     NWSActive1.png Furious Engage     NWTrans1.png Seed of Wrath : Icicle     NWTrans3.png Rage Fungus     NWTrans6.png Eradication
Active
NWActive1.png Delayed Fire     Wrath seed.png Seed of Wrath     NWTrans2.png Butterfly
Passive
NWPassive2.png Calculated Strike     Sharpenarrow.png Sharpen Arrow     Vitalpointpiercing.png Vital Point Piercing     NWTrans4.png Awakened Will: Night Watcher     TransShared.png Awakened One     NWTrans5.png Predator