G-35L Flash Grenade
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Throws a G-35L Flash Grenade forward (Can also be activated in midair)|
Enemies hit by the flash grenade will be inflicted with the Electric Shock status.
|ECP Using Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Electric Shock||Faint Duration||ECP Usage||Cooldown|
|Flash Grenade Throw||Flash Grenade||Damage (Magical)||Damage Interval||Duration|
|15||92%||687%||?%||Per 2 Seconds||5 Seconds||N/A||35 ECP||5 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Flash Grenade Throw||Flash Grenade|
|Enhanced G-35L Flash Grenade||Persistent G-35L Flash Grenade|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Skill will reduce 10 KD per hit|
|Mode||Regular||Enhance Equipment/Quarter Master||Quarter Master/Key of Proof Used midair|
|Normal||Over Strike||Normal||Over Strike||Normal||Over Strike|
- Using the initial grenade in mid-air decreases the number of grenades by 1 due to Arsenal Reinforcement at maximum level.
|Arsenal Reinforcement||Key of Proof||Quarter Master||Awakened Will: Freyja||Enhance Equipment||Enhanced Grenades|
Tips and Details
- While this skill is a Grenade skill, it cannot actually benefit from either Arsenal Reinforcement or Awakened Will: Freyja until you unlock Enhance Equipment, as no additional grenades will be loaded until then.
- If well-timed, grenades can explode upon impact with any enemy when you are about to be attacked, even with projectiles like Shadow Defender's Shadow Spear. However, this explosion's damage won't appear (also won't be count in Free Training) and won't cancel their melee attacks or projectiles.
- Additional Grenade Throw can be interrupted.
- The skill is based on DFO's Female Spitfire skill G-35L Flash Bang, though it does not load any additional grenades by default like its counterpart.