To protect Lu, I must go back to the days when I was as sharp as a blade.
Dreadlord is the Ciel who becomes the sword of Lu under her reign as the Lord of Terror. He possesses a highly offensive battle style that specializes in powerful assassination techniques to mercilessly crush Lu's enemies.
As Lu acquires control over terror, she and Ciel summon the ultimate demonic power. With it, Ciel's evolution into a demon progresses. Bit by bit, like his master, Ciel himself becomes a lord of terror, while his criminal instinct kicks in so that he may better protect his dearest Lu.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Chiliarch/Ciel can advance into Chiliarch/Dreadlord. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Chiliarch/Dreadlord can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Dreadlord's Authority .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Defeat 20 Nasod Blader at 4-5 on any difficulty.
- Collect 30 IC chips ZX-32 from Nasods in Altera. (Recommendation 4-3 Transporting Tunnels B4-1 on Very Hard mode)
- Collect 12 Dark Steel item from the Durahan Knight in 5-1 on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from the Teach the Tyrant in 5-2 on Very Hard.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
After doing Chiliarch's Demon Javelin combo, you can switch to the other character and throw 3 projectiles.
Dreadlord's in-game silhouette model, given to you during Dreadlord's pre-release event.
Dreadlord's accessory, Dagger of Terror.
- Despite being shown wielding throwing knives, Ciel only uses them in one of the new combo extensions.
- When opening the 2nd job promo avatar box, you will receive a set of Dreadlord's promo set along with Chiliarch's promo set; both with promo set bonuses.
- While it does require advancing Ciel to Dreadlord first, Chiliarch is one of the first 1st Job classes to receive a unique skill cut-in, the other being Royal Guard.