Extreme Rune Buster
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Strike the ground using a sword filled with mana and cause chain explosion with flame, ice and poison runes.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Rune Slayer : Transcendent||95|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Burn / Ice / Poison Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Sword Aura||Shockwave||Rune Explosion||Sword Aura||Shockwave||Rune Explosion|
|Hits per Rune||Rune Count|
|PvE||481%||360%||438%||3||8||3||7||5 Seconds||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|PvE||577%||432%||525%||3||8||3||7||5 Seconds||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Heavy Extreme Rune Buster||Light Extreme Rune Buster|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|27.6 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
|Mana Flow||New Heights|
Tips and Details
- It is possible to land 3 runes (9 Rune Explosion hits) on most enemies with some good positioning, especially on enemies at a higher elevation than you as the runes are summoned a decent amount above the ground.
- The Sword Aura hitbox will follow with you should you fall off of a platform during the skill cast, while the shockwave will appear at the height you were when Elsword completes his swing forward.
- The runes will appear a little bit after the shockwave, so when falling off of a platform they will often appear much lower than where the shockwave is at.
- The Sword Aura only deals damage after it hits the ground, and as such will only deal its damage to enemies relatively close by.
- This is the only Rune Slayer skill to use a Sword Aura. The blade is slightly larger than Infinity Sword's Phantom Sword and resembles a Luna Blade in appearance. It can not be controlled after the skill.
- This is the only instance of Poison Runes being utilized.
|Between its initial release and the 09/11/2019 KR Patch, Extreme Rune Buster would launch targets into the air into a field of rune explosions.|
|Rune Slayer Skills|