Extreme Rune Buster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Strike the ground using a sword filled with mana and cause chain explosion with flame, ice and poison runes.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Rune Slayer: Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Burn / Ice / Poison Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Sword Aura||Shockwave||Rune Explosion||Sword Aura||Shockwave||Rune Explosion|
|Hits per Rune||Rune Count|
|95||120%||441%||875%||5||8||3||7||5 Seconds||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Sword Aura||Shockwave||Rune Explosion|
|Enhanced Extreme Rune Buster||Light Extreme Rune Buster|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
Tips and Details
- The Sword Aura deals damage at certain intervals while it is summoned. As such, the hit count entirely depends on how long an enemy stays within its hitbox. The damage of this part is relatively insignificant compared to the rest of the skill, however. At point-blank, it will hit around 5 times on most targets.
- It is possible to land 3 runes on most enemies with some good positioning, especially on enemies at a higher elevation than you as the runes are summoned a decent amount above the ground. With 3 runes, this skill can deal a total of 14,402% (4,925% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- On extremely large targets capable of being in contact with all 7 runes, such as Bone Dragon or Debrian Nasod Carrier, this skill can do a maximum total of 27,002% (9,245% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- This is the only Rune Slayer skill to use a Sword Aura. The blade is slightly larger than Infinity Sword's Phantom Sword and resembles a Luna Blade in appearance. It can not be controlled after the skill.
- This is the only instance of Poison Runes being utilized.
|Transcendence Rune Slayer Skills|