|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Attempts to counter a magical projectile. You can reflect all magical projectiles within the duration.|
| Destruction Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Character Level||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|50||5 Seconds||10 MP||3 Seconds|
|Regenerating (1) Magic Counter||Powerful Magic Counter|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|70||50% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||10 MP|| Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 200%
Tips and Details
- Holding the skill will allow Elsword to hold his counter stance up to 5 seconds.
- Despite being classified as a Destruction skill, there is no way for the skill to charge or consume Way of the Sword.
- Holding the skill does not cost any MP but is not indefinite, unlike Guard.
- Elsword will not actually counter but only reflect projectiles back. He'll continue to hold his stance and reflect any other projectile that comes his way.
- There is a chance he will instead receive hitstun as if he were hit. No damage is taken and the projectile is still reflected. This will end the skill.
- The reflected projectile applies Magic Chain and both apply and activates Sword Enchant.
- Arrows from Dark Elf Sentinels and Chloe strangely cannot be countered.
- There is no visual "reflect barrier" visible in this skill, unlike Counter Attack. Elsword also lacks the question mark when nothing hits him during the counter.
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Changed so it reflects all magic projectiles while skill key is being held.
- 01/21/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where cannot counter Add's X combo.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Cooldown increased.
- "Regenerating (1)" effect increased.
- "Light" attribute changed to "Powerful".
|South Korea||마법 반격||Magic Counter|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||魔法反击||Magic Counter|
|France||Réflecteur magique||Magical Reflector|
|Rune Slayer Skills|