Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Makes dozens of flame pillars rise up to deal multiple hits.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Rune Slayer : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Fire Pillar (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits Per Pillar||Number of Pillars|
|90||492%||3||10||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Fire Pillar (Magical)|
|Heavy Overs Geyser||Regenerating (2) Overs Geyser|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|18 Seconds||50% chance of lowering Cooldown to 60%||9 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Because of the very long forward range of the skill, enemies only typically get hit by 4 pillars, doing an average of 5,904% Magical Damage (2,136% in PvP) or 8,501.76% Magical Damage (3,075.84% in PvP) with the Heavy trait. Larger targets will naturally take more hits.
- The [Enhanced] effect helps in landing more hits on any target because it increases each pillar's range.
- Overs Geyser can do a maximum of 14,760% (5,340% in PvP) Magical Damage or 21,254.4% (7,689.6% in PvP) Magical Damage with the Heavy trait, should all hits connect.
- Because of the skill's large number of relatively powerful hits, it uses/charges the Way of the Sword gauge extremely quickly. This makes it impossible for the skill to ever deal its entire damage while boosted by Destruction Mode, as the gauge will run out by around the 3rd or 4th pillar.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.
|Transcendence Rune Slayer Skills|