|Language:||English • português do Brasil|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon the Lodestar. The summoned Lodestar will spin rapidly to deal damage then charge forward.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Lodestar (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||196%||54||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||245%||54||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Empowered Lodestar||Absorbing Lodestar|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%|
- Average hit count assumes 15 hits.
|Mana Flow||New Heights|
Tips and Details
- The rune will not follow paths.
- The travel distance is roughly the same length as the Training Room.
- The amount of hits an enemy receives depends on their size, as the rune will not push enemies along with it at all. Additionally, since the rune speeds up as it travels, it will deal less and less hits to enemies further ahead as it will pass through them quicker.
- Most enemies will take around 10 to 20 hits from this skill (depending on size and position).
- The rune is able to hit slightly behind you when it appears.
- There is a short period after you cast the skill where you can manipulate the direction it will travel. So if you cast the skill and turn around immediately, the skill will travel backwards instead of the direction you initially cast it.
|Rune Slayer Skills|