|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Use the power of wind to deliver a kick that pierces through enemies.|
(Can also be activated midair)
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Wind Sneaker : Transcendent||90|
|Mode||Penetration (Physical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||4755%||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Empowered Gyro Kick||Light Gyro Kick|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|Call of the Wind|
Tips and Details
- Gyro Kick has an exceptional horizontal range when compared to other Wind Sneaker skills and is an excellent tool for field clearing as a result. It can hit things slightly offscreen from your starting point and exceeds the range of the third wind blast of Crescent Kick.
- It has a strange vertical range; It has a fair bit of reach beneath Rena but has almost no reach above her.
- Due to its immediate execution, it is a useful attack in PvP, especially in team battles.
- Rena also has very few recovery frames after executing the attack, making it very hard to punish as she regains full control practically immediately after finishing the attack.
- The icon for Gyro Kick looks nearly identical to Violent Attack in terms of what is depicted.
|Wind Sneaker Skills|