|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Wind Sneaker||60||Expert Training Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Required Level||Attack Speed Increase||Guardian of Earth|| Flexible Movement|
| HP Regenerated
|1||60||1%||0.2%||10 Seconds||120 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- By pressing , , or just as Rena is knocked down, she will stand up faster.
- Can't be activated repeatedly; if you endure a killing blow during the cooldown, you will die.
- Flexible Movement will not save you from Fire, Poison, or any other constant damage Status Effect that is capable of causing death.
- If you receive a killing blow while being in the air and Flexible Movement triggers, you're still able to die by receiving another hit in the air.
- You will not be knocked down when Flexible Movement activates from a skill that inflicts Stun.
- Many explosive attacks deal their damage over two hits, preventing the skill from being used as a method to survive with only one health.
- You can gain a lot of health back if combined with Airelinna which can be useful in PvP.
- All skills (except Wedding Skill and Hyper Active) in the skill slot counts cooldown after resurrection in PvP.
|Wind Sneaker Skills|