|[Special Active: Strength] |
Create a compact black hole.
The black hole will pull in all nearby enemies then explode.
Holding down the skill key will consume additional MP to increase the duration of the black hole.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Void Princess: Transcendent||90|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||MP Burn
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Black Hole||Explosion||Black Hole||Explosion||Initial||Additional|
|PvE||743%||4243%||N/A||4||0~6||1||200 MP||0 ~ 60 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||743%||4243%||-2 MP||4||0~6||1||200 MP||0 ~ 60 MP||15 Seconds|
|Light Ruin||Heavy Ruin|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
|PvE||7,215% ~ 12,416%||10,389.6% ~ 17,879.04%||8,297.25% ~ 14,278.4%||11,948.04% ~ 20,560.9%|
|PvP||1,448% ~ 2,491%||2,085.12% ~ 3,587.04%||1,556.6% ~ 2,677.83%||2,241.5% ~ 3,856.07%|
Tips and Details
- If an enemy cannot be pulled into the skill, the damage will likely miss entirely because the hitbox that deals damage is rather small.
- Enemies that were knocked down as the skill is cast (perhaps even by this skill's very own suction pulling them onto a platform) will also not be pulled up anymore, as the black hole effect only applies at the very start of the skill.
- Since enemies are held in midair, you should be considerate of others when playing in a party. A way to use this skill conveniently is by casting the skill under a platform.
- In parties, classes with good aerial skills synergize well with Ruin, as you can launch aerial attacks into the cluster of enemies while they are held in place.
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error, with the Black Hole dealing 5~11 hits instead of 4~10.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.