Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Create a compact black hole. The black hole will pull in all nearby enemies then explode. Holding down the skill key will consume additional MP to increase the duration of the black hole.|
|Available for Memorize
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Void Princess : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||MP Burn
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Black Hole||Explosion||Black Hole||Explosion||Initial||Additional|
|90||743%||4243%||N/A||5||1~6||1||200 MP||0 ~ 60 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Ruin||Heavy Ruin|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Ruin can deal a total of 12,416% (2,491% in PvP) Magical Damage when held for its full duration.
- With Heavy, it can deal a total of 17,879.04% (3,587.04% in PvP) Magical Damage when held for its full duration.
- If an enemy cannot be pulled into the skill, the damage will likely miss entirely because the hitbox that deals damage is rather small.
- Enemies that were knocked down as the skill is cast (perhaps even by this skill's very own suction pulling them onto a platform) will also not be pulled up anymore, as the black hole effect only applies at the very start of the skill.
- Since enemies are held in midair, you should be considerate of others when playing in a party. A way to use this skill conveniently is by casting the skill under a platform.
- In parties, classes with good aerial skills synergize well with Ruin, as you can launch aerial attacks into the cluster of enemies while they are held in place.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.
|Transcendence Void Princess Skills|