|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Create a compact black hole.|
The black hole will pull in all nearby enemies then explode.
Holding down the skill key will consume additional MP to increase the duration of the black hole.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Void Princess : Transcendent||90|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||MP Burn
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Black Hole||Explosion||Black Hole||Explosion||Initial||Additional|
|PvE||743%||4243%||N/A||5||0~6||1||200 MP||0 ~ 60 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||743%||4243%||-2 MP||5||0~6||1||200 MP||0 ~ 60 MP||15 Seconds|
|Light Ruin||Heavy Ruin|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|PvE||7,958% ~ 12,416%||11,459.52% ~ 17,879.04%||9,151.7% ~ 14,278.4%||13,178.45% ~ 20,560.9%|
|PvP||1,597% ~ 2,491%||2,299.68% ~ 3,587.04%||1,716.78% ~ 2,677.83%||2,472.16% ~ 3,856.07%|
Tips and Details
- If an enemy cannot be pulled into the skill, the damage will likely miss entirely because the hitbox that deals damage is rather small.
- Enemies that were knocked down as the skill is cast (perhaps even by this skill's very own suction pulling them onto a platform) will also not be pulled up anymore, as the black hole effect only applies at the very start of the skill.
- Since enemies are held in midair, you should be considerate of others when playing in a party. A way to use this skill conveniently is by casting the skill under a platform.
- In parties, classes with good aerial skills synergize well with Ruin, as you can launch aerial attacks into the cluster of enemies while they are held in place.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.
|Void Princess Skills|