Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Shoot laser beams at your fingertips.|
The number of beams is increased if used while Awakened.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Death Ray (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Normal||Awakening||Max Hits Per Ray||Ray Count|
|35||91%||69%||21||20||3||5||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Death Ray (Magical)|
|Light Plasma Cutter||Heavy Plasma Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||70||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The lasers in this skill each have their own range and hitbox. The angle of each laser constantly changes during the skill so far-off enemies may only be partially hit by each laser.
- One of the lasers has a much longer range than the others.
- For some reason the lasers only deal 20 hits each in awakening instead of 21 ever since the 07/18/2019 KR patch, which (likely unintentionally) makes it very slightly weaker than before the patch.
- The beams focus towards the center at first, so even far off enemies do still take a significant amount of damage, but it is best used up close.
- The beams will lift enemies that were already airborne, but otherwise will not push or launch enemies at all (aside from Lowe in Free Training).
- In the past, Plasma Cutter only had a single laser outside of awakening, while 4 more were added at set intervals while casting the skill inside of awakening.
|Void Princess Skills|