Master the way to control one's rage and gain an ability to overload the limits of mana during awakening.
|Mana of Rage
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Void Princess||60||Expert Training Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required|| Self BuffExtreme Mana ManagementSelf BuffExtreme Mana Management|
|Max MP Increase and Recovery||MP Recovery per Second|
|1st Bead||2nd Bead||3rd Bead|
|1||60||10 MP||30 MP||50 MP||+14|
|1||60||4 MP||12 MP||20 MP||+0.7|
Tips and Details
- Your Max MP decreases again when Awakening ends, but the recovered MP will not be depleted, unless it exceeds your MP pool without the effect active.
- If Aisha enters awakening by obtaining an Awakening Potion, she will neither get the MP recovery, nor the Max MP Increase effect.
- Having high Awakening Charge Speed will help utilize this passive to the fullest. It is advised to use a highly multihit skill like Plasma Cutter.
- At max level in dungeons, this passive will recover an extra 20 MP per second when awakened without overwriting your Natural MP Gain - by default 1 - making it recover 21 MP per second.
- Unlike Elemental Research, MP will be recovered rapidly, as it is a separate effect from the stat.
Void Princess - Skills