Shockwave - Cutter
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] A forward slash that generates a shockwave. (Can also be activated in midair)|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Blade Master||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required|| Blade Gust
|Maximize Buff||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||269%||N/A||21+||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Blade Gust (Physical)|
|Empowered Shockwave - Cutter||Light Shockwave - Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
Tips and Details
- Because of its very long forward range, the skill is best used on wider targets.
- The shockwave lifts enemies up slightly and carries them with it, assuming they are not in Super Armor.
- Because the shockwave slows down a little near the end of its range, it can actually deal more hits on enemies near its tail end. You should always back up a bit before casting the skill to maximize hits.
- The hit count of the shockwave varies a lot based on enemy size, your distance from them, and if they can be lifted by the skill.
- Small enemies lifted by the skill will take an average of 16 hits, though with very specific spacing, it can reach up to 21 hits. The damage dealt will be between 4,304%~5,649% (1,616%~2,121% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Medium-sized enemies with Super Armor will take an average of 15 hits. When hitting them from further away, it can reach up to 17 hits. The damage dealt will be between 4,035%~4,573% (1,515%~1,717% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Large enemies that can take all hits of the skill include Bone Dragon and Debrian Nasod Carrier, though the exact hit count is not currently known.
- In Raven's voice webtoon "Double Crow", Shockwave is powerful enough to split a mountain.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Hit amount, damage, range changed so it matches with Shockwave - Divider.
- 11/06/2014 KR
- This skill now deals Physical damage.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- 10/08/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Damage decreased depending on projectile's travel distance.
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Damage adjusted to hitbox.
- Damage decrease zone changed from "launch" to "large hitstun".
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Damage Penalty removed.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 07/27/2017 KR
- Absorbing trait changed to Gigantic.
- 09/28/2017 (KR) / 10/18/2017 (NA)
- Gigantic trait changed to Ruthless.
- 02/22/2018 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/05/2018 (KR) / 04/18/2018 (NA)
- Damage increased.
- 06/28/2018 (KR) / 07/11/2018 (NA)
- Enhanced trait changed to Empowered.
- Ruthless trait changed to Light.
|Blade Master Skills|